RN/NP Clinical Educator
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a specialized medical group focused today on aging adults with long-term home care needs. We help these individuals live happier, healthier lives by partnering with their aides and caregivers, as a key part of the care team. We use a combination of virtual care, home-based and mobile technologies, data integrations and partnerships with home care agencies to make the home an integrated setting of care with patients, and their Caregivers at the center.
Vesta is the Roman name for the goddess of home, hearth and family. She is the caregiver. Often unseen yet greatly revered, she puts others’ needs ahead of her own, keeping the hearth warm so the home and family can function.
We see Caregivers and recognize the power and potential they embody. More than just assistance, Caregivers are eyes, ears and hands in the home. Caregivers play the role of Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, EMT and more, but without support or guidance. That is where Vesta comes in. Our program provides Caregivers with a personalized clinical team in their pocket. Our team links Caregivers to the people they care for and the other providers involved in their care. It’s an insurance covered benefit, so it’s available to most adults with Caregivers free of charge to them.
We seek team members who are passionate about making home the best place it can be for people with home care needs and see the important role Caregivers play. Our team members are collaborative data-driven optimists who always focus on doing what’s best for patients and their caregivers. We see ourselves as being here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids).
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We’re inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be
- A registered nurse leader who is passionate about educating our members, teammates, and clients and can leverage technology to create new programs, systems, and processes to drive exceptional clinical team performance
- Someone who has a proven track record of using an evidence based approach to drive high quality and efficient clinical outcomes
- Someone who has experience in chronic care management, remote patient monitoring, and value based care of vulnerable populations
- Loves learning and helping others learn: you’re excited to bring your wisdom and coach others, and you’re equally energized to learn from other’s experience (such as product managers, software engineers, and data scientists), and then continue improving how Vesta does care management as we learn more together
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment within an organization that is growing and changing quickly
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Achieve continued professional development of the clinical staff through education
- Assess learning needs using formal and informal assessment data, QI data, audit data, and leadership input to plan education programs.
- Design, implement and evaluate high quality and frequently complex educational activities, programs. or projects for staff at all stages of their career development based on identified knowledge and practice gaps, using relevant evidence, adult learning principles, theory, research, innovative process and practical experiences.
- Create and improve onboarding, orientation, and continuing education material
- Provide remedial support to learners when necessary
- Measure program outcomes in terms of learning change, impact and professional role competency and revise future outcomes based on trends, evidence, and changes in stakeholder expectations.
- Provide multidisciplinary health care professionals and clinical support teams with leadership, coaching and development through 1:1 interactions, round table discussions, and formal presentations.
- Perform direct care management activities as assigned
- Implement appropriate member education leveraging software as needed
- Identify needs, develop, and support materials for Member and Caregiver education
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our team identifying inefficiencies and assisting in creating and implementing process improvement to achieve member and provider satisfaction
- Serve as a subject matter expert for current CCM and RPM programming as well as future clinical programs
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner with an unrestricted license (required)
- 2+ years of experience educating clinical teams (including MA/CNAs, LPNs, RNs) and overseeing several complex projects simultaneously (required)
- 1+ year of leading orientation classes for groups of 10+ (required)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (preferred)
- 4+ years of nursing experience within care management, homecare, and/or outpatient (required)
- An Education Certificate (preferred)
- Digital health or hybrid digital health experience (preferred)
- Experience educating a remote team (preferred)
- Experience in providing education based on adult learning principles
- Passionate about our mission to improve people’s lives
- An ability and humility to roll up your sleeves
- Detail- and process-oriented, ability to context- and mode-switch easily, fast learner
- Excellent communication skills, combined with the ability to collaborate across functions and use available tools
- Self-driven, self-starter and excited to support new technology
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Pay range is $100,000-$130,000 based on experience. (The referenced salary range is based on the Company’s good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level).
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.