Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: Remote (United States)
We are seeking a diligent and analytical Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist to maintain and improve the quality of our software products and services. The QA Specialist will work closely with our development team to identify, document, and track software defects. As a QA Specialist, you will be responsible for devising and implementing test strategies, troubleshooting issues, and maintaining high quality standards for all our products.
How You’ll Do It
- Collaborate with the software development team to understand product changes and QA testing requirements to deal with issues/defects in a timely manner.
- Create, execute, and manage test plans and test cases in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Document, troubleshoot, and isolate problems encountered during testing.
- Track and report on testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, defects discovered, and their status.
- Ensure that our software, applications, and services perform to quality standards.
- Participate in design and specification reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, and potential problems.
What Past Experience and Current Skills Will Enable Your Success In This Role?
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Experience with automated testing tools (e.g., Selenium, QTP, LoadRunner).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
These are Nice-to-Haves
- QA certification, such as Six Sigma, Quality Engineer, or Quality Auditor.
- Experience in a start-up environment.
How We Support You and Work Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Workplace
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Professional Development Opportunities