Title: QA Game Tester – South America
A BIT ABOUT US
We are a bold new game studio with a mission to build cutting-edge AAA entertainment for the 21st century. Our team are veterans in the fields of online games, social games, and crypto from Riot Games, Epic Games, Insomniac, Blizzard, EA, and Decentraland. We are fully funded and building a dream team of A-players who want to work with the best of the best and take their careers to the next level.
We are seeking a QA tester to help refine our game through a diligent testing process to identify, record, and verify issues found during the development cycle. This is a full-time, remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world with a good internet connection.
- Perform a variety of testing (functional, balance, stability, performance, etc.) against the game.
- Identify and document issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Execute test plans with attention to detail.
- Document test cases for new features / systems.
- Track down and identify steps for hard to reproduce issues.
- Complete regression / verification testing on fixed issues.
- Communicate and collaborate both within the QA team and across the greater production team.
- Only South American candidates will be considered.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills (English) – ability to describe technical issues clearly, accurately, and concisely.
- Critical thinking – analyze all scenarios necessary to thoroughly test a feature or function as well as determine potential impact from a change.
- Strong attention to detail – ability to detect issues which are not always obvious.
- Ability to flex – react and respond to changes in definition, implementation, and schedule.
- Strong, self-driven worth ethic with capability to be reliably productive in a remote work environment.
- Must love games.
- Experience testing games, or other large scale software applications.
- Experience with Jira, or similar issue tracking software.
- Experience building and using tools for automated video game testing.
- Understanding of the software test cycle process.
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player who enjoys working as part of a productive, highly collaborative team.
- Experience working on a distributed team spread across several time zones.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite.
- Experience working with gaming veterans who’ve created titles with a gross aggregate revenue of over $10B USD.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.