Title: Program Manager, HR Technology Administration & Analytics
Location: United States
Millions in the U.S. continue to be underserved or ignored by traditional financial institutions. At Stash, an investing app for more than 2 million active subscribers, we are addressing that reality by giving everyday Americans the confidence to take charge of their money and financial future. Our plans starting at just $3 a month provide easy and affordable access to a suite of products including investing, banking, education, and advice. Stashers are 18% more financially literate than the average American, and customers rely on Stash’s unique tools, guardrails, and content to learn about money and build wealth for the long-term.
In 2022, we made tremendous steps forward in the Stash customer experience, through the launches of Stash Core, a new banking account experience featuring access to an upgraded Stock-Back Debit Mastercard , enhanced customer support, and refreshed benefits, including increased rewards; and expanded access to cryptocurrency through a separate crypto account offering.
Our Talented Team
We are proud to attract phenomenal individuals who share our commitment to unlocking financial opportunity for a new generation of investors. Their unique perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences have helped create a thriving and inclusive culture based on the notion of Prioritizing People, a Stash core value.
Let’s solve complex problems and tackle wealth inequality.
Stash is seeking an experienced Program Manager, HR Technology Administration & Analytics to join our team. As a key contributor in the people and culture space, you will partner across human resources, finance, and our information office to deliver exceptional experiences.
What You’ll Do:
HR Technology Strategy
- Develop and execute a comprehensive HR technology strategy aligned with the organization’s HR and business objectives
- Stay current with HR technology trends and best practices, recommending innovative solutions to enhance HR operations
- Interact with stakeholders to gather and document functional and technical requirements. Conduct interviews, workshops, and user surveys to identify pain points and opportunities for automation, process improvement, and enhanced data management
HR Technology Implementation & Ongoing Management
- As needed, oversee the selection, implementation, and maintenance of HR technology systems (e.g., HRIS, Applicant Tracking, Candidate Scheduling, Learning) to streamline processes and enhance the employee experience
- Partner with Stash’s Information Office to integrate new technology
- Ensure data integrity and system security while optimizing HR technology infrastructure
Data Governance, Compliance & Analysis:
- Establish and maintain data governance policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy, privacy, and compliance with relevant regulations (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA)
- Collaborate with legal and compliance teams to address data-related legal requirements
- Synthesize people data to produce reports. Enable the broader HR team’s ability to generate insights
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation within HR functions, leveraging technology to drive efficiency
- Continuously monitor and optimize HR processes to enhance the employee experience
- Manage relationships with HR technology vendors and partners, ensuring that service level agreements (SLAs) are met and contracts are negotiated effectively
- Lead change management efforts related to HR technology implementations, ensuring smooth transitions and user adoption
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including IT, Finance, and other departments to align HR technology initiatives with broader organizational objectives
- Contribute to the development of the HR department’s strategic plan and long-term vision
What We’re Looking For:
- Successful record of building, improving, and running operational business processes, and the ability to drive program efficiency and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Robust analytical skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive decisions
- Broad set of skills ranging from high-level thinking, to effective decision making when faced with tradeoffs between schedule, resources and scope
- Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, assuming leadership roles in unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
- Excellent written and verbal communications – ability to interface with all levels of the organization
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to:
Helping You Invest in Yourself
- Comprehensive total rewards package, comprising compensation (base salary, equity, and depending on level, an annual bonus) and health care benefits
- Complimentary subscription to Stash+ account
- Remote-first work policy Live and work where you feel the most productive, whether that is in your home, in an office (including our NYC and London offices), or a combination of both. Anywhere in the US or UK.
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Annual education reimbursement benefit Learning & Development Fund
- Work from home equipment stipends
- Paid Parental Leave ([offerings for birth giving and non-birth giving parents) Primary & Secondary]
- Enhanced wellness benefits through Gympass, Headspace, Ginger, and Maven Health
- Stash Gives donation and volunteerism program through Millie, with an annual company match
External Recognition for Stash
- Comparably’s Best Company Awards: Best Places to Work, Best Company Outlook, and Best Engineering Teamfor Diversity, Women, Culture, and more! (20232)
- Fintech Breakthrough Award: Best Personal Finance App (2023)
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product – Stock-Back Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
Salary Range: $95,195 – $142,792
The base salary range represents the reasonably anticipated low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as the candidate’s qualifications, skills, experience and competencies, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data for companies of our size and industry.
**No recruiters, please**