Title: Product Marketing Lead
Allow us to introduce ourselves
Hello there! We’re Appinio, the fastest (and coolest) market research platform. On a mission to make the world a little more fact-based, we help companies understand how consumers think and make better data-driven decisions.
We started out in Hamburg back in 2014 but we’re now humbled to call the world our playground, with over 200 employees spread across 25 cities (we’re remote-first), 2000+ international clients and a panel reach of 7 million, globally.
Want to be a part of the Appinio movement?
Your mission as a Product Marketing Lead
Appinio is looking for a Product Marketing Lead to build, structure and lead our Product Marketing organisation.
We are looking for someone who has experience building and leading a team of Product Marketing Managers. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our products are positioned and communicated in the right way to strengthen our brand and boost growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead a team of marketers to build best in class GTM routes and processes
- Segment, define and build marketing strategies for different verticals and markets
- Define our strategy for Product, Brand and vertical narratives
- Build Appinio as a thought leader on a various range of topics by working closely with our brand, Events and comms teams to deliver multi channel GTM’s
- Analyze customer needs to shape our value proposition, and craft targeted messaging strategies accordingly.
- Support building tools and content that our Sales and Marketing Teams need to differentiate Appinio effectively
- Improve our understanding of Appinio’s customers and competitors, through gathering feedback and insights from customers and competitors and market analysis
- Work closely with internal teams (product, design, marketing, sales, customer success, engineering) to define and align processes, feedback, and communication channels as well as identify revenue-boosting opportunities
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a strong background leading a Product Marketing team or operating at a Senior Product Marketing level and looking for your next challenge
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role, ideally in a high-growth, start-up environment
- You know how to craft content and messages that trigger our target group
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills with an eye for detail
- You have a portfolio of successful growth implementations and interventions.
- You are experienced in managing and delivering multiple priorities/projects to tight deadlines
- You are fluent in English, other European languages a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility Policy – meaning there is no hard cap on the number of vacation days
- Work-from-anywhere Policy
- You have the chance to develop our amazing product from one of the countries where we operate: Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, the Netherlands or the UK.
- You have the chance to work outside of your country of residence for a maximum of 180 days per year, given that you have a valid work permit for that country
- Udemy L&D Platform – full access to 22,000+ courses and certifications to deepen your knowledge as your career progresses
- All the hardware you need and your own MacBook
- In case you’re located in Hamburg or Berlin, you’ll get a Deutschlandticket or access to a mobility budget with the RYDES app to get you to and from the office space
- In case you’re located in Hamburg you’ll get access to our beautiful office in Hamburg’s city center – terrace and BBQ included 😉
- In case you are located in Germany or Spain, you will have access to a Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- In case you’re located in Berlin, you will have access to our co-working space to get together with our fellow Appinioneers
This post not only outlines our ideal candidate but also serves as an inspiration for what this role can evolve into. Even if you consider yourself an 80% fit but have a genuine passion for this position, we encourage you to apply. We’re eager to hear from individuals who share our enthusiasm.
Appinio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more about us:
appinio.com LinkedIn Xing Kununu Instagram