Product Manager, Growth
We’re building an open, safe and sustainable marketplace for the gamers of today and tomorrow. Our marketplace supports more than 9m+ active users (and growing fast!), provides a level of trust, safety and market accessibility unparalleled to none. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished in such a short time and look forward to sharing this journey with you. Join us as we continue to scale, diversify our portfolio, and grow with the evolving community of gamers.
We move fast, experiment, learn a lot, and build new products for our growing base of 9+ million users. At the same time, we continue to iterate and improve on our flagship products.
We are seeking a dynamic and innovative Growth Product Manager to lead our efforts in expanding and refining the distribution of our products. The ideal candidate is someone passionate about utilizing the scientific method for experimentation, possesses a mix of technical, financial, and product marketing acumen, and has a deep understanding of AdTech and user engagement strategies.
- Manage your team’s product development lifecycle and deliver high business impact solutions, identifying and validating growth optimisation insights and opportunities at high pace.
- Build and maintain product-driven growth loops spanning across the whole user journey powered by a comprehensive growth strategy.
- Partner with the executive and marketing teams on building your team’s short and long-term strategy.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, use and analyze data to identify, validate insights and capture opportunities.
- Build and strengthen product user intuition utilizing user research tools & methodologies.
- Oversee channel integrations, assess their performance and suggest improvements.
- Lead and develop your cross-functional product team to ensure effectiveness and facilitate Eneba’s growth.
- Manage product backlog, develop discovery & delivery roadmaps, goals, align them across all stakeholders and cross-functional partners.
- Proactively share market and internal data insights cross-functionally.
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager in growth teams.
- Ability, willingness and comfort to operate in a highly uncertain, fast-paced environment where priorities might change and resources might be limited.
- Experimentation design and implementation expertise, clearly demonstrated knowledge and high cadence of validation.
- Experience in marketing and product analytics, toolset, including, but not limited to: mixpanel, google analytics, hotjar, getresponse, optimizely etc.
- Financial and business model acumen, specializing in marketplaces and platforms.
- Deep technical integration understanding. Ability to code is a huge plus.
- Problem solving and simplification skills with an open attitude and a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills, working effectively across a variety of functions and levels, incl. external parties.
48,000 – 72,000 a year
Salary ranges may vary. We’re seeking candidates with varied experience levels; from individual contributors to functional leaders in this space.
We’re an international team and our business language of choice is English. Good English level is required, proficiency is preferred.
What it’s like to work at Eneba
*Opportunity to join our Employee Stock Options program.
*Opportunity to help scale a unique product.
*Various bonus systems: performance based, referral, additional paid leave.
*Paid volunteering opportunities.
*Work location of your choice: office, remote, opportunity to work and travel.
*Personal and professional growth at an exponential rate supported by well defined feedback and promotion processes.