Title: Product Manager
Location: China – Chengdu
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Our China SFA product is a world-class CRM solution specifically designed for the life sciences industry in the Chinese market. We are currently seeking a dynamic and passionate Product Manager to join our China SFA team. As a product manager in our team, you will be deeply involved in the whole product lifecycle and make continuous enhancements to increase the product competitiveness in the market.
What You’ll Do
- Customer Engagement: Engage closely with customers to deeply understand their business requirements and pain points. Provide optimal solutions that balance product value, cost, and customer satisfaction, ensuring that our product consistently meets their evolving needs
- Product Roadmap Development: Utilize insights from market trends, customer needs, and our development capacity to define and prioritize the product roadmap
- Feature Design: Bring critical thinking and ruthless prioritization to key product direction and design decisions. Show quick and clear thinking, as well as creativity, when ideating (and taking feedback) on problems or designs. Write clear documents and clearly articulate design concepts to the engineering team, ensuring a shared vision for product
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work hand-in-hand with various roles, including services, solution consultant, engineering, and support. Manage resources, timelines, and conflicts effectively, fostering a collaborative environment that promotes efficiency and team synergy
- Engineering Team Partnership: Establish and maintain strong relationship with engineering team to ensure the speedy and high-quality implementation of product features. Maintain an open, constructive line of communication to facilitate problem-solving and continuous improvement
- Continuously Improve Assigned Product Areas: Innovate and iterate on existing products, identifying opportunities for improvement and driving the implementation of solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering, Business, or related field
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role in a software company
- Strong knowledge of product management principles, practices, and techniques
- Proven ability to manage the entire product lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with diverse teams
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
Nice to Have
- Prior experience as a Product Manager in To-B environment
- Understanding of software architecture is a significant advantage. This knowledge will enable you to quickly understand our platform capabilities and make accurate design
- Familiar with the design of SaaS product
- Engineering background is preferred.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.