Title: Process Engineer/Developer
Location: Worldwide – Remote
Who Are We?
Invisible Technologies stands at the forefront of operations innovation. We remove strategic roadblocks for clients, providing solutions to the world’s most complex business problems.
A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for clients.
We are seeking a dedicated Process Engineer/Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in both process engineering and software development, with the ability to create connections and automations between various software platforms. This role requires an individual with a keen understanding of workflows, data processing, and integration methodologies, coupled with hands-on coding expertise.
Who We Want
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in process engineering and software development
- Proficient in Python, Java
- Experience with API integrations and automation tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Process Analysis and Improvement:
- Recommend and design process modifications to optimize efficiency and reduce manual interventions.
- Software Integration and Automation:
- Develop, implement, and maintain integrations between different software platforms using APIs, middleware, and other relevant technologies.
- Create automation scripts to streamline repetitive tasks and enhance data flow between systems.
- Coding and Development:
- Collaborate with the development team to design and implement new processes and platform connections.
- Cross-functional Collaboration:
- Work closely with Leadership Team to ensure seamless integrations and updates.
Compensation & Benefits
- 2023: $40,000 (USD) annual salary
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Paid Time Off (20-25 days)
- Work remotely!