Print & Digital Operations Manager,
TLC – Remote #1953
Area of Interest: Operations
Position Type: Full-time
This is a remote position and can be based anywhere within the U.S.
Manage the day-to-day operations of an ecommerce and direct mail marketing program that has a mission focus offering products for people coping with any cancer treatment that causes hair loss as well as women coping with breast cancer. This includes management of online store and production of direct mail catalog and material with a patient-centered focus. Conduct other work as assigned.
- Manage the “tlc” website and collaborate across the enterprise to execute and continuously implement product strategy to optimize measurable KPIs for revenue, product performance and operation execution.
- Manage and oversee the “tlc” website ensuring it is updated with fresh imagery, articles and product descriptions.
- Optimize the “tlc” website platform to leverage functionalities that increase efficiencies, revenue, and customer experience.
- Establish and execute the direct mail strategy and roadmap to promote the “tlc” program.
- Oversee and manage the production of direct mail assets produced by third party vendors.
- Identify and manage platform improvements across creative, merchandising, marketing, and data & analytics.
- Lead and collaborate with Marketing and other internal departments to coordinate and organize photoshoots to capture images for website and direct mail promotional pieces.
- Focus on monitoring site conversion rates, product return rates and other KPIs to optimize the user experience.
- Develop and execute a year-long email strategy to promote the program and product sales.
- Lead and collaborate with internal departments and third-party vendors to develop and execute SEO and SEM strategy.
The starting rate is $61,500 – $72,000. The final candidate’s relevant experience/skills will be considered before an offer is extended. Actual starting pay will vary based on non-discriminatory factors including, but not limited to, geographic location, experience, skills, specialty, and education.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, management, and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of e-commerce experience with a focus on customer experience and product marketing.
- 3-5 years of direct mail experience including the development life cycle of a catalog or collateral material.
Specialized Training or Knowledge
- Solid understanding of direct mail marketing best practices
- Solid understanding of eCommerce business processes and best practices
- Understanding and experience with Shopify Platforms, Shopify Apps, Google Analytics, and email Analytics preferred
- Ability to understand business needs, provide solutions to problems, set clear expectations and effectively work with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated verbal and written communications to maintain effective working relationships with external vendors and internal staff.
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple assignments and deadlines, to prioritize assignments as necessary, and to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Self-starter, with strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, and orientation towards results.
- Team player with strong attention to detail and a customer service mindset with a focus on getting things done.
Special Mental or Physical Demands
- Attends work on a consistent, continual, and punctual basis.
- Requires travel by air or car on occasion.
The American Cancer Society has adopted a vaccination policy that requires all staff, regardless of position or work location, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (except where prohibited by state law).
ACS provides staff a generous paid time off policy; medical, dental, retirement benefits, wellness programs, and professional development programs to enhance staff skills. Further details on our benefits can be found on our careers site at: jobs.cancer.org/benefits. We are a proud equal opportunity employer.