People Business Partner
United States – Remote
Pacaso exists to enrich lives by making second home ownership possible and enjoyable for more people. Our innovative co-ownership model is the easiest, smartest and most responsible way for people to experience the joy of a second home. We provide all the benefits of true ownership without the hassles through our simplified financial structure, easy and equitable scheduling, and dedicated local property management.
Founded by former Zillow executives, Pacaso has secured more than $215 million in growth financing and is valued at $1.5 billion. In March 2021, Pacaso achieved unicorn status (a valuation of $1 billion) faster than any other company in the United States. We have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, CNBC and more.
Pacaso is a certified Great Place to Work, is #6 on Glassdoor’s 2022 list of Best Places to Work, is one of LinkedIn’s top startups of 2022, and was ranked on Fortune’s Top 100 Small and Medium Workplaces list in 2021 and 2022.
About this Role:
We are seeking a highly experienced and dynamic People Business Partner to join our growing team. This individual will play a critical role in driving and executing people programs at Pacaso while providing strategic and tactical People support across various business functions. The ideal candidate will have a passion for driving change and growth in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive and manage people projects related to onboarding, employee engagement, culture, diversity, and recognition
- Serve as a trusted business partner, providing thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution
- Build strong relationships through effective communication and collaboration with all levels of stakeholders and manage employee relations issues with discretion and finesse while coaching and facilitating feedback
- Develop and support the build of our learning and development foundation, including management training and individual contributor workshops
- Drive initiatives to support remote work and ensure a positive employee experience
- Partner with DEI counsel to drive diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Collaborate on employee events (virtual and in person) in partnership with events and people team leadership
- Launch regular employee engagement surveys and provide recommendations by analyzing the data
- Be informed and knowledgeable about the company’s business and maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- 5+ years of experience in a Human Resources or People function
- Strong understanding across HR/People domains, including compensation, performance management, employee engagement, employee relations, and diversity and inclusion
- Proven ability to lead and influence all levels within the organization
- Experience building strong rapport and relationships with the ability to adapt to various styles and situations
- Experience as a leadership coach and developing leaders, influencing action and accountability, and connecting stakeholders with varying interests
- Strong problem-solving skills in a scalable way
- Equity Packageop
You’ll love working at Pacaso because of our …
- Amazing remote-first team and culture.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Sponsored memberships to One Medical, Ginger and Carrot.
- 401(k) to help you save for the future.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous home office stipend and monthly cell phone reimbursement.
- Quarterly remote team building events and L&D opportunities.
Pacaso encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.