Payroll Operations Specialist (ACH)
Business Operations – Workforce
Type: Full Time
Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be Best in Class … and we want that for you too!
The Payroll Operations Specialist is responsible for helping R365 customers with all R365 Payroll functions. They will collaborate closely with internal teams and third-party partners to ensure all clients receive a delightful experience with R365 Payroll. A successful applicant will have a proven record of great attention to detail and the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks and projects. The combination of interpersonal communication, a strong sense of initiative and a drive to get the job done well will be critical to success
How you’ll add value:
- Maintain accuracy, timeliness, and compliance of payroll services in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Review, process and submit ACH files on a timely basis while meeting all strict deadlines.
- Ensure all Tax functions are completely accurate.
- Review and ensure due diligence tasks are followed, per established procedures.
- Identify and resolve any payroll challenges that may appear in a quick and effective manner.
- Diagnose and document software defects and escalate them to management as needed.
- Identify gaps in company self-help documentation.
- Train and mentor new team members at the request of management.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 3-5+ years of Payroll experience or equivalent education
- Banking, Finance, Tax, and/or Accounting experience
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Solutions oriented mindset with ability to articulate under pressure
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate complex content with a simplified explanation
- Strong technical aptitude with experience communicating across multiple platforms
- A passion for helping people get the most out of technology
- Payroll Operations Experience (ACH/Tax/Reconciliation)
- General understanding of business accounting principles
R365 Team Member Benefits & Compensation
- This position has a salary range of $30-$35 per hour. The above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location. Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices.
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.