at Modernizing Medicine, Inc.
At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- South Florida Business Journal, Business of the Year 2022
- BIG Awards for Business, Company of the Year 2021
- Best in Biz Award (Silver), Fastest-Growing Company of the Year 2021
- South Florida Business Journal, Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
Who we are:
We Are Modernizing Medicine (WAMM)! We’re a team of bright, passionate, and positive problem-solvers on a mission to place doctors and patients at the center of care through an intelligent, specialty-specific cloud platform. Our vision is a world where the software we build increases medical practice success and improves patient outcomes. Founded in 2010 by Daniel Cane and Dr. Michael Sherling, we have grown to over 3400 combined direct and contingent team members serving eleven specialties, and we are just getting started! ModMed is based in Boca Raton, FL, with office locations in Santiago, Chile, Berlin, Germany, Hyderabad, India, and a robust remote workforce with team members across the US.
ModMed is hiring a driven RCM Operations Coordinator to join our positive, passionate, and high-performing RCM Operations team focused on managing communication between internal and external teams, monitoring tickets, and identifying issues and trends that need to be addressed by the RCM Operations team and our Global Partners within a fast-paced Healthcare IT company that is truly Modernizing Medicine!
- Facilitate communication between various internal groups and the global RCM teams to maintain a strong partnership on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor client KPIs and work closely on any identified issues for the progression of performance of the RCM Global Teams.
- Meet regularly with global vendor partners to communicate operational needs and receive their responses and feedback.
- Analyze trends to identify any process or operational gaps. Work with internal teams and vendor partners to close these gaps in a timely manner.
- Work closely with internal teams on various requests from global teams on data and reporting to assist with delivering services more efficiently.
- Assist in monitoring SLAs for our global partners as well as internal teams.
- Ensure availability and participation in review meetings while documenting the key actionable items for further follow-up.
- Convey ModMed policies, procedures, and other required updates to global teams.
- Help global teams resolve IT and access issues.
- Interface between global and implementation teams during pre and post-implementation phases for new business.
- Point person on the Operations side for client escalations.
- Monitor JIRA tickets to identify trends and issues and work together with Global Team and Client Advisors to identify and implement solutions to avoid reoccurrence wherever possible. Work with stakeholders to address tickets appropriately and timely.
- Bridge communication gaps between internal teams and operations to ensure information is flowing into and out of operations effectively.
- Assist Client Advisors in reviewing and analyzing customer accounts, identifying trends and issues, and recommending solutions.
- Sync and collaborate with key stakeholders to understand operational opportunities and concerns and ensure proposed solutions will effectively address any issues and scale appropriately.
- Ensure review and accuracy of Power BI Dashboards and bring in important data points for discussion during internal and external meetings.
- Responsible for review and analysis of meaningful touch rate to improve process efficiencies and the outcome.
- Actively participate in weekly meetings.
- Ensure ModMed billing policies and procedures are followed.
- Communicate company goals and productivity with team members to create alignment and deliver high levels of customer service.
- Perform additional projects and job duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Certificate in Medical Billing & Coding preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Comprehensive understanding of the full revenue cycle process for claim submission, medical insurance policies, and ICD-10 and CPT coding guidelines.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Payer Policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Expertise in medical billing, front-office, physician practice management and healthcare business processes.
- Knowledge of Fee For Service, Capitation, and Workers’ Compensation.
- Advanced Excel skills such as the ability to use formulas to analyze data, create and format pivot tables and templates, use and conditional formatting and validation functions. Able to create visualizations of data through charts and graphs.
- Mastery of spreadsheets including the ability to manage information located in multiple software systems.
- Develop expertise in respective ModMed products (PM or gPM) within 5 months of employment.
- Ability to demonstrate and assist staff with the development of their Excel skills.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills.
- A professional demeanor is required.
- Actively works to promote a positive work environment.
ModMed Benefits Highlight:
At ModMed, we believe it’s important to offer a competitive benefits package designed to meet the diverse needs of our growing workforce. Eligible Modernizers can enroll in a wide range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including a company Health Savings Account contribution,
- 401(k) Plan with immediate vesting in the company matching contribution,
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Parental Leave programs,
- Company paid Life and Disability benefits, Flexible Spending Account, and Employee Assistance Programs,
- Company-sponsored Employee Resource Groups that provide engaged and supportive communities within ModMed,
- Professional development opportunities, including tuition reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning,
- Global presence and in-person collaboration opportunities; dog-friendly HQ (US), Hybrid office-based roles and remote availability,
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, Zen, and wellness rooms within our BRIC headquarters.