Title: Operations Associate (Weekends)
Location: Remote (United States)
#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals — and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too — by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
We are looking for a technically savvy Operations Associate who is ready to join a rapidly growing organization in a flexible, weekend-shift capacity. This is a full-time role; however, the primary working hours will fall between Thursday-Sunday.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinkers, motivated, and positive with a strong work ethic and strong eye for quality and detail. Superlative communication and organizational skills as well as adaptability will be key for success in this role, which will work primarily with our third-party fulfillment centers and shipping carrier partners, as well as collaborating internally with customer experience, supply chain, tech, and offshore operations teams. This role reports directly to the Fulfillment Operations Manager.
- Handle Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) as well as Business-to-Business (B2B) relationships and responsibilities
- Perform daily fraud-screening on orders, flagging for secondary verification before releasing and handling order errors and returns
- Maintain E-commerce, Fraud, Payment Gateway, and 3PL Systems
- Handle all Fulfillment/Shipping issues and work closely with 3PL vendors
- Assist and troubleshoot system issues raised by the Customer Experience team
- Investigate and triage new projects and issues internally, escalating to the Development team as needed
- Ensuring all orders are being fulfilled and tracking is reported to the system in a timely manner, including working with the Business Services team on B2B shipping-related issues & escalations
- Process and submit documentation for chargeback, liaising directly with the Card Processing Team for account specifics as needed
- 2-5 years experience in Operations OR Bachelor’s degree
- Hands-on technical experience
- Knowledge of e-commerce business models, such as fulfillment/shipping processes, Customer Service, User Experience, & general business processes
- Experience in or familiarity with analysis and documentation of functional requirements for e-commerce projects
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, process orientation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and adeptly manage multiple projects under deadlines with a sense of urgency and flexibility
- An entrepreneurial approach with the ability to execute projects and ideas independently
- Ability to interact effectively with internal business teams (Sales, Customer Experience and Marketing, Supply Chain) and external partners across varying levels
- Ability and willingness to learn new processes and systems to execute fulfillment operations for B2B and Retail channels
- Ability and willingness to work weekend hours, particularly during month-end closing processes
- Experience with Magento, Kount, Authorize.net, Paypal, Shopify, and/or Salesforce
Nutrafol takes into consideration a wide range of factors in final compensation decisions, including but not limited to: skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs. The listed range is applicable only to the annual base salary and does not include additional perks, benefits, or applicable bonus eligibility comprising the total compensation package.
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly internet stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Wellness Program, including virtual Wellness Sessions & No-Meeting Wednesdays
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
California residents may review our CCPA notice here.