Salary Range: $18 – $21.10/hour
Department: H2H Connect Contact Center
Schedule: 12am -8am Thursday – Monday
Formerly the Mental Health Association of New York City (MHA-NYC), Vibrant Emotional Health’s groundbreaking solutions have delivered high quality services and support, when, where and how people need it for over 50 years.
Through our state-of-the-art technology-enabled services, community wellness programs, and advocacy and education work, we are building a society in which emotional wellness can be a reality for everyone.
The Operations Assistant is responsible for maintaining and updating Business Manager Functions. Will maintain accurate scheduling, based on forecasting and ever-changing business needs, for a fast growing, cutting edge 24/7 crisis intervention, and behavioral health information & referral hotline operation.
The WFM Specialist will be largely responsible for the usage of Business Management tools within a multi-channel contact center environment, to optimize the workforce to its fullest extent.
- Provide consistent and accurate Contact Center Workgroup activation monitoring.
- Support WFM Analyst, WFM Manager and Clinical Leadership to implement innovative labor management practices, in line with the needs of the Agency.
- Identify discrepancies or deficiencies in schedules and recommending necessary adjustments to manage ACD volumes and non-ACD activities to meet key performance indicators.
- Provide analytical support and recommendations for staffing resources to meet objectives such as service levels, by way of Queue Management.
- Monitor Pause Code activations, counselor status and review daily productivity by shift and individual counselors.
- Assist with IT related concerns by trouble shooting when necessary.
- Update schedules consistently and timely to reflect real time and future changes (including call outs, overtime, shift schedule variations, additions, modifications etc.).
- Maintain all Supervisor line voicemails up to date and prove appropriate parties with necessary information.
- Plan and monitor employee rewards program. Analyze individual counselor adherence/Quality as well as overall team metrics as well as make recommendations to supervisors and management for rewards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong Functional analytical skills (Tracking, Trending and interpreting results).
- Process Improvement skills in a Contact Center environment.
- Ability to create well organized, accurate, and concise material and work documentation for organizational use.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications including Outlook, Excel with the ability to create and maintain data bases.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of work force management tools and the ability to maintain them.
- Balance multiple priorities with little or no direction.
- High school diploma/GED or an Associate degree
- 2+ years of contact center experience related to WFM or planning/scheduling or reporting.
- Proficiency in MS Excel working with large data sets, including ability to utilize VLOOKUPs, create pivot tables and graphs, and incorporate standard formulas and functions.
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- 100% remote position, schedules base on Eastern Standard Time EST organization.
- Experience working with scheduling applications, e.g.: GENESYS WFM
- Experience using MS Visio for process flows/mapping.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proven ability to effectively present data and trend analysis, work direction, concerns regarding performance, action plans, solutions, and opportunities.
- Adaptable and able to quickly move with change while maintaining a positive an attitude.
Excellent comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, supplemental income insurance, pre-tax transit/parking, pre-tax FSA for medical and dependent care, and 401K available. 4 weeks’ vacation, plum benefits, etc.