Nurse Practitioner (Contract) – Remote
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Revero is on a mission to reverse the autoimmune diseases epidemic. Revero integrates machine learning, personalized nutrition, and virtual care to address the root causes of disease. We have helped thousands of paying customers restore their health and live disease-free, and raised over $5 million from top-tier investors such as A16Z Scout and Goodwater Capital.
Revero has a unique virtual care model that delivers treatment exclusively through a telemedicine platform, with no physical clinics. We have helped thousands of people heal from arthritis, psoriasis, Crohn’s disease, Type II diabetes, and more, and find improvements in obesity, hypertension, and inflammation.
To achieve our mission of reversing the chronic disease epidemic, Revero is hiring contract (1099) licensed nurse practitioners to join our team. This is a 100% remote work opportunity.
As an exceptional clinician, you have many options. You want to work here because you:
- Believe in Revero’s vision of reversing diseaseWant to help us revolutionize healthcare
- Want to work with an exceptional team who values patient outcomes
- Have a growth mindset with openness to learn and set aside the ego
- Evaluate prospective new patients in a telemedicine visit
- Do an in depth overview of medical history and medications and document it in the EHR
- Support the patients on their path toward disease reversal and improved health
- Monitor the patient’s daily biomarkers, adjust medications, and schedule follow up visits as needed with proper documentation in the EHR
- Commit to providing the highest quality care and patient experience while communicating with the coach
- Board certified in a relevant specialty
- Unrestricted state medical licenseDeep interest in the science behind Revero
- Strong technological literacy to use various digital and virtual care platforms
Nice to Haves
- Flexible hours Monday through Sunday
- Ability to commit at least 10+ hours per week
- Bilingual (Spanish) written and verbal communication
For this role the compensation for candidates is $60 /hr.