Motion Graphic Design
We’re a thriving ecosystem of top-tier freelancers from around the world. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups, Twine is the go-to platform for mission-critical projects. Twine’s experts get to participate in generating quality datasets at an unprecedented scale. With over half a million registered freelancers and a growing roster of 35,000+ companies, we’ve become the comprehensive solution for all things freelancing.
At Twine, we recognize that companies require a flexible approach to hiring expert freelancers for their most critical projects. Traditional freelance platforms often fall short when it comes to scalability and diversity. That’s where we shine. Twine operates as a thriving global freelance network, with diverse experts across various fields, including marketing, engineering, and AI. Our core mission is to empower creators, whether they’re businesses or individual freelancers, to thrive in their creative endeavours.
About the Job
We are seeking a Motion Graphic Designer for a marketing agency and creative studio.
- You will be responsible for executing creative briefs and partner requests, meeting multiple deadlines, and producing engaging illustrations that reflect a cohesive brand illustration aesthetic.
- You will also work with templates to scale various format videos and ensure brand consistency across all media and platforms.
- You will stay up-to-date with design trends and industry best practices to continuously improve design skills and output.
- This role requires proficiency in After Effects, Premiere, Animate, and Mac platform, as well as basic knowledge of Figma.
- You should have excellent time management, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills, and be able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Video reel representing relevant production work
- A diploma or degree from a post-secondary design or video production program
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with video production pipelines
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition
- Proficiency in After Effects, Premiere, Animate, and Mac platform
- Basic knowledge of Figma
- A passion for motion graphics and video production
- Understanding of layout, typography, illustration, photography, and culture
- Excellent time management, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment