Support Washington , District of Columbia
Location: **Remote Anywhere (at least 5 hours overlap with EST standard business hours)**
What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a growing (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content.
Uscreen provides an all-in-one video membership platform. We empower video-based entrepreneurs to monetize subscriptions, communities, courses, and live-streamed events across platforms (web, mobile, & TV).
25,000+ video creators sell, market, manage, & grow their businesses with Uscreen and they generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue doing it.
As a Migrations/Customer Integrations Specialist, you will be an integral part of our Client Services – Migrations team, working with established businesses to bring their existing content and customers to the Uscreen platform. Do you have a passion for technology? Do you find yourself in the position of being the first person people go to when they don’t understand and need help translating technical instructions? If so, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Work with new clients (creators, founders, & CEOs) to help them move their existing online video subscription businesses to the Uscreen platform
- Educate clients on the technical capabilities and limitations of the migrations process
- Instill confidence in the Uscreen migrations process with all levels of clients, from sites with a few hundred end-users to a few hundred thousand.
- Partner with new Enterprise customers to provide hands-on support and advice on all aspects of the migrations process
- Provide clients with migrations best practices
- Thoroughly understand the end-user experience roadmap
- Help clients develop existing end-user communications plans
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in our CRM system
- Help to manage the migrations schedule with the development team based on SLAs and internal guidelines
- Partner cross-functionally with Success, Product, Marketing and Sales to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
Do you have what it takes?
- 1+ years in a customer-facing role, preferably in SaaS
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and listening skills
- Detail-oriented and obsessed with data
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS, online video, and influencer industries
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
- Ability to organize and prioritize time and tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills to successfully communicate and negotiate with internal and external customers
- Graduate of a four-year university or equivalent professional experience preferred
- We are a remote-first company, so we highly value the ability to work autonomously, be self-driven, and stay productive.
You get bonus points if
- Experience working with Google Sheets or MS Excel
- Experience working with Pipedrive, Planhat or similar CRM software
- Experience with video or website hosting and application setup
- You’re located in the western hemisphere, or are willing to flex your hours for at least the first 6 months to facilitate training
- Overall, a kind and fun person