Membership Services Representative (US)
At WHOOP, we’re on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
WHOOP is seeking a membership service professional who loves supporting communities, and geeks out on identifying underlying issues. These could range from hardware challenges with the WHOOP Strap, to software problems with the App, to analytical questions about the user’s data. As a Membership Services Representative at WHOOP, your responsibilities will be to field, troubleshoot, and resolve issues that arise in our member base.
You will be surrounded by highly motivated, creative and passionate peers who have a strong mission to provide a best in class experience for our Members. If you are looking to be a part of a thriving, dynamic, fast-paced, team-based environment, then WHOOP is the place for you.
This is a full-time position with shift times that will change on a regular basis in line with WHOOP’s shift bidding procedures.
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support channels including phone, email and chat & resolve member issues in an acceptable time frame
- Be a hardworking advocate for members while answering any questions that come your way
- Show compassion to frustrated members while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences
- Meet or exceed the department’s metric-driven goals and KPIs (CpH, Quality, FCR, CSAT, SLAs, etc.)
- Provide onboarding product demos via phone and video to new members
- Provide clear documentation of all cases in line with Quality Standards
- Ability to leverage multiple applications (Salesforce, Intercom, Stripe, Admin Console, UPS etc.)
- Triage issues and raise to management when trends or bugs are identified that could potentially be impacting a large number of members
- Be actively accessible, available, and responsive to customers, peers, and management during the duration of assigned work hours
- Be a great teammate through engagement and ownership
- Meet attendance and punctuality expectations while properly recording work hours in the Company timekeeping system
- Ability to work remotely with internet speed of 100 mbps (upload) and 20 mbps (download)
- Shifts will be across a Monday to Sunday period
- You will be a powerful advocate for WHOOP’s members and are passionate about the community experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adapt to change and absorb new information with ease
- Ability to remain calm, professional, and communicative while troubleshooting member concerns
- Proven track record of analyzing information, troubleshooting problems, and resolving or escalating issues as needed
- Positive attitude and high energy performer
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-based environment
- Ability to flourish within a startup environment and adapt to change
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.