Title: Virtual MCAT Tutor
Location: Remote/Nationwide USA
Join Kaplan s growing community of test-prep experts as a part-time, completely virtual MCAT Instructor! Our teachers enjoy competitive pay and a flexible schedule while helping students realize their potential. We take the pain out of planning and prepping by providing our tutors with a suite of learning-science backed resources, prepared curriculum, and score-boosting strategies. This opportunity is a great fit for current medical students, students who have had success on the MCAT, those taking a gap year or deferred admission, or those just interested in lifelong education and making a difference in the lives of other students.
As a MCAT Tutor, you’ll:
- Enjoy a flexible, online, part-time tutoring schedule, as it fits your availability. This can include morning, afternoons, evenings, weekdays or weeknights.
- Support your students throughout their prep, enabling them to solve problems with critical thinking across the sciences
- Use data to close the opportunity gap for underrepresented students
- Connect with colleagues remotely while completing training and session prep from the comfort and convenience of home
- Competitive hourly tutoring rates starting at $40/hr based on credentials
- Flexible schedule of online tutoring sessions and remote prep work
- Paid comprehensive training and lesson preparation
- Continual learning, coaching, and mentoring opportunities
- Opportunity to advance your career as an on- or off-camera MCAT teacher as available
- Access to Health and Welfare Plans
- 401K plan
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Free or discounted classes for you and/or immediate family members
- Employee Discounts including travel, local deals, and health and wellness offers
- Minimum 8-month commitment to the role
- Minimum of 10 hours per week
- Scores within the 90th percentile of the MCAT
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.