Title: Marketing Operations Specialist
Location: North America
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
The Marketing Operations Specialist supports the strategy, development, coordination and activation of marketing programs. Programs will include inbound marketing, email, webinars, virtual events and other programs necessary to support the marketing team’s objectives. The Marketing Operations Specialist will own relationships with stakeholder teams, lead conversations, identify and execute projects in support of the teams and improve process and operations. This role has 3-5 years of Marketing Automation experience as well as experience with other technology solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work directly in the related systems (e.g. Marketo, Integrate, Salesforce, ON24, etc.) to develop and manage the end-to-end marketing program lifecycle.
- Create emails, landing pages, forms, and reports within the marketing automation platform, including templates.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, and programs/campaign ROI.
- Work with data to help upload lists, recommend audience builds and guide targeting for campaigns and tactics.
- Design and implement lead routing strategies and attribution models to ensure leads are appropriately assigned to sales teams and marketing efforts are tracked accurately.
- Develop and maintain marketing automation workflows, triggers, and rules within Marketo to streamline marketing processes, such as lead nurturing and scoring.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness metrics related to tactics and programs managed by the marketing automation platform and related applications.
- Maintain marketing automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation platform, to ensure data synchronization and workflow automation.
- Monitor email deliverability metrics including IP address health, bounce rate, and spam reports.
- Ensure that marketing operations align with data privacy regulations and industry best practices.
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketo
- A strong knowledge of digital marketing industry standards and best practices
- Be comfortable with database management and best practices
- Excellent with project/time management skills and the able to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce and Marketo Integration
- Team player with outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required
- Knowledge of technical data management
- HTML, CSS and Marketo Syntax
- Marketo Certification preferred
We welcome talent at all phases of their career through understanding and supporting additional needs (where applicable) as we look to innovate, win, and grow together.
Bottomline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all individuals in a fair and equal manner by creating an inclusive and open environment.
Start your #LifeAtBottomline