Marketing Manager | ATLXJP00000777 | Remote
$65-75 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to sit within our client’s Talent Acquisition team. This team develops and implements data-driven, integrated marketing solutions to attract and engage with Talent. The team is responsible for all external candidate points of connection across events and partnerships, recruitment & media platforms (e.g. Linkedin and Glassdoor), as well as owned platforms like the client’s career site and candidate resource hub. Additionally, the Talent Brand team closely partners with other key stakeholders of the candidate lifecycle and experience process including DEII, Brand Marketing, Performance Marketing, TA Delivery, Campus and Creative.
- Capability/experience measuring success of employer branding. Bring consistency to how we measure success of our brand across all our projects and initiatives.
- Building engagement of our brand internally: Connecting the dots with our internal communications team to build synchronicity between our internal and external brand.
- Managing, curating and updating our Marketing resources for recruiters in order to protect our brand while also elevating recruiter productivity
- Experience with Global awards (e.g. Great Places to Work); Building Content and comms strategy to engage and activate participation.
- Experience with overall Career site hierarchy and architecture strategy
- Connect and collaborate with your global peers to ensure that we have a efficient and consistent approach to our brand initiatives
- Join a team of enthusiastic marketers who are excited to create campaigns we’re proud of, help you grow, and have fun together
- Strong experience in marketing program implementation and some experience with marketing strategy
- Degree in Marketing, Creative Writing, Gender Studies, African American Studies, Asian American Studies, English, Journalism, Business, or a related field
- Familiarity with Recruitment Marketing, Employer Brand, content strategy and related fields of work
- Comfortable collaborating with multiple internal stakeholders across different time zones
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome benefits and employee perks:
- Aquent Talent: https://aquenttalent.com/
- Subsidized Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching! https://aquent.com/talent/talent-benefits
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You’ll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://aquent.com/talent/training
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $65-75 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.