Marketing Admin Assistant
At Dynatron Software, we help automotive service departments increase revenue and profitability with our suite of services. We strive to be a people-first company where employees enjoy coming to work, the people they work with, and are given the autonomy to succeed. Our company culture is built on a foundation of teamwork, accountability, integrity, clear communication, and positive attitudes.
We are currently looking to add new talent to our growing team!
About the Role:
We are looking for a remote or local based A-Player Marketing Admin that can ensure that customers’ needs are met. Assisting with other workers’ tasks/requests is required. Applicant must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task. We are looking for an energetic individual who can hit the ground running. This person will be responsible for processing marketing contracts for dealership customer retention programs, and National Account Manager (NAM) support. Need to be reliable, outgoing, upbeat, and able to keep a fast pace. Must have accurate data entry skills, intermediate computer skills and meet deadlines.
Qualified Candidates Need:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications with the ability to learn new software applications quickly and be comfortable working on different types of programs
- 1-2 years of administrative assistance or customer service experience
- Clear professional verbal and written communication skills, the ability to type 30 wpm and be well organized
- Critical thinking, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Team player who takes initiative
- Dealership marketing experience is a plus
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Complete advanced admin tasks of comprehending and processing contracts, proofing campaigns, and submitting orders with accuracy.
- Prepare Market Evaluations that are used as sales tools.
- Assist with special projects or other duties as assigned by department head or immediate supervisor.
- Verify all existing database information, gather additional information from existing clients and accurately enter/use all information as needed.
- Work closely with the Marketing Sales Team. Proofing campaigns and submitting orders with accuracy.
- Follow processes and instructions given verbally or through documentation.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks accurately with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, ever-changing business environment.
- Project a professional company image through phone and email communication by maintaining proper etiquette in all situations.
- Gain a high-level understanding of our company’s products with special attention to Automotive Industry Marketing.
In Return for Your Expertise, You Will Receive:
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, stock options, work from home and flexible scheduling depending on job requirements, professional development opportunities, 9 paid holidays, and 15 days PTO.
- Home office setup support for remote employees.
- A welcome “swag bag” with branded clothing as an official welcome to the team.
- The chance to work for an organization that puts people first and fosters a culture of teamwork, integrity, communication, accountability, and positive attitude!
Dynatron Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Compensation Range: $18-20/hr