Manager, Employee Relations
We are the movers of the world and the makers of the future. We get up every day, roll up our sleeves and build a better world — together. At Ford, we’re all a part of something bigger than ourselves. What will you make today?
The People Matters organization at Ford plays a key role in ensuring a healthy work environment. The key role of a People Matters Manager is to thoroughly investigate salaried employee issues/concerns and determine appropriate resolutions. This position also leverages data and other indicators to identify high-potential areas of concern within the workplace and implements proactive measures. In addition, the PM Manager develops, interprets and provides counsel to Human Resources, People Leaders and employees on the fair application of salaried people policies. This position reports to the Director of U.S. and Canada People Matters.
What you’ll do…
Even better, you may have…
You may not check every box, or your experience may look a little different from what we’ve outlined, but if you think you can bring value to Ford Motor Company, we encourage you to apply!
• Immediate medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
• Flexible family care, parental leave, new parent ramp-up programs, subsidized back-up child care and more
• Vehicle discount program for employees and family members, and management leases
• Tuition assistance
• Established and active employee resource groups
• Paid time off for individual and team community service
• A generous schedule of paid holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
• Paid time off and the option to purchase additional vacation time.