Manager, Customer Support
Client Services, Customer Support
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our support engineering team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
Customer Support Engineers responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. As a manager, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals and you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all after-sales procedures.
Your ability to help customers succeed with their Talent Development will have a direct and visible impact to Schoox’s bottom line. For us, outstanding customer service is a measurement of our success.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Inspire creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team-building activities
- 4+ years of working experience at a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Computer Science and training in team leading will be appreciated (or a proven strong background).
Skills & Competencies
- Deal calmly and effectively with stressful or difficult situations.
- Accept criticism tactfully and attempt to learn from it.
- Maintain a professional demeanor.
- Project a professional image of oneself and the organization
- Provide suggestions and/or take actions that result in improved work processes, communications, or task performance.
- Comply with organizational rules, policies, and procedures.
- Ask appropriate questions to clarify any instructional ambiguities.
- Instruct others in learning new skills and learn from other team members.
- Empower others to express their ideas and perspectives.
- Serve as a leader or a follower, depending on what is needed to achieve the team’s goals and targets.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Keep track of details to ensure work is performed accurately and completely.
- Prioritize multiple competing tasks.
- Develop innovative methods of obtaining or using resources when insufficient resources are available.
- Document the problem and corrective actions taken and their outcomes and communicate these to the appropriate parties.
- Inform others of arrangements, giving them complete, accurate, and timely information.
- Ensure that others receive needed materials in time.
- Take advantage of team member availability throughout business hours in multiple time zones to enhance productivity.
- Understand the mission, structure, and functions of the organization.
- Demonstrate respect for coworkers, colleagues, and customers
At Schoox, we’re more than a workplace; we’re a community built on integrity, excellence, authenticity, compassion, and curiosity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. Regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected statuswe believe that every person has something unique to contribute. Join us in going beyond traditional workplace learning, where we put people before process in our product and our culture. At Schoox, your talent and perspective will be cherished. Together, we’ll create a transformative learning experience for all. Apply today and be a part of something extraordinary!