Major Market Sales Executive, Virtual 50-249 – Remote
Paycor empowers leaders to develop winning teams. Our Human Capital Management (HCM) software modernizes every aspect of People Management from the way you recruit, onboard, develop, pay, and retain employees. Best of all? Our team is growing, and there’s never been a better time to join! If you love to Think Big, Dream Big, Compete to Win, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
The Major Market Sales Executive, Virtual identifies potential clients through prospecting activities, consults with the potential clients to identify which Paycor products and services will solve their business challenges and ultimately sells those solutions to new clients within assigned territories. He or she is responsible for self-generating leads through prospecting, telemarketing, sales database management (CRM) and networking. The Major Market Sales Executive, Virtual is an expert in our sales process and product offering and is accountable for forecasting their sales on a monthly basis. He or she is a self-starter who is responsible for achieving assigned monthly and annual sales quota.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify potential clients in the higher employee band and more complex end of the midmarket space through prospecting and referrals, and while leveraging tools and technology.
- Consult with potential clients to determine the optimal solutions to solve business challenges and accommodate specific business needs.
- Call on potential clients in person and by phone to present Paycor products and services.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with assigned referral sources.
- Ownership of individual accurate monthly and quarterly forecast.
- Analyze current practices of potential clients and identify additional sales opportunities.
- Meet or exceed agreed upon sales activity and sales targets.
- Assist in the conversion process for new clients, including submission of complete paperwork for new clients and the successful processing of the initial payroll.
- Work closely with Client Services staff to achieve client satisfaction.
- Record all sales activity and results in SFDC in a timely manner, preferably daily.
- Work closely with Client Services and Implementation team to support effective new client implementation and transition.
- Complete regular reports as required, including CRM updates.
- On an as needed basis, assist RSD in the development of less experienced Sales Executives.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and regular attendance.
- Maintain ethical business practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 3-6 years’ experience in consultative, B2B sales with a proven track record of success
- Able to excel in a fast-paced work environment without direct daily supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation, and organizational skills
- Strong mathematical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- 4-year business degree
Paycor Total Rewards
We are proud to provide best-in-class benefits delivering a personal and professional experience that meets you where it matters most – the well-being of you and your loved ones.
- A flexible virtual-first work philosophy
- An initial equity award in Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) for all new Associates and on-going award opportunities to participate in the value created through Paycor’s growth.
- 401(k) with $.65 match for every dollar contributed up to 6% of eligible pay.
- Generous paid time off in addition to 10 paid holidays (including YOUR Holiday to celebrate a day or holiday you hold special)
- Three medical plan options including a $0 cost option and travel & lodging support to ensure access to medical care.
- Paid leave for birth parents, non-birth parents, elder caregivers, and military support
- Sabbatical opportunities for tenured Associates
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan, which enables you to buy PYCR stock at a 15% discount.
- Inclusive and accessible Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to help with everyday challenges.
We also offer competitive compensation determined by each individual’s relevant experience, skills, and education. We anticipate the base pay for this position to be between $65,000-115,000. In addition to base pay, Paycor Associates are eligible for either a performance-based annual bonus or commission, depending on their position. If your desired salary falls outside of these rates, we hope you’ll still apply as there may be other positions that better align.