Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
ChartSpan is the largest chronic care management (CCM) managed service provider in the US. CCM programs focus on patients who have multiple (two or more) chronic conditions that are expected to last at least 12 months or more.
An LPN Patient Care Coordinator at ChartSpan plays a key role in caring for the patients in our program while working in conjunction with the patient care team to facilitate and address existing and new chronic health issues. We provide an essential service that helps providers stay in touch with and meet their patients’ healthcare needs in between office visits.
Your role is to support and assist patients in obtaining the resources they need to improve their health, happiness, and longevity. LPN Patient Care Coordinators are patient advocates who form ongoing, collaborative relationships with patients to help improve their lifestyles for the better. This is a fully remote role.
- Provides monthly care coordination through a collaborative process of planning, facilitation, and advocacy for options and services to meet patient’s health needs. Communicates resources and services available to patients through the continuum of care.
- Identifies patient-specific problems, goals, and interventions designed to meet the patient’s needs as identified by the clinical assessment/reassessment that are action-oriented and time-specific.
- Maintain patient chart compliance through proper documentation and updates of medical history, medication, immunizations, allergies, surgical history, and family history.
- Demonstrates awareness of circumstances necessitating revisions to the plan of care, such as changes in the client’s condition, lack of response to the care plan, preference changes, transitions across settings, and barriers to care and services.
- Documents relevant, comprehensive information and data using standard assessments and tools supporting the plan of care and organized care coordination systems aimed at improving the outcomes of patients.
- Provide appropriate health education.
- Escalate patient concerns to the triage nurse team.
- Licensure: License and current registration to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in a COMPACT state.
- Education: An LPN degree from an approved program is required.
- Pass background check
Job Type: Full-time (Remote)
Location: US Locations Only