Lead QA Engineer
Work Type: Full Time
As a Lead QA Engineer, you will design, develop and execute manual and automated test strategies for different products. You will work closely with product and engineering teams and will be the first point of contact for user issues. You would be expected to debug these issues and determine priority for a better customer experience.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Information Technology Engineering or relevant
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in manual and automation testing
- Experience leading a QA team of 8-10 engineers having at least 2 years of experience each
- Lead QA engineers to grow professionally in their careers.
- Ensure that our products are awesome and of high quality.
- Confirm, verify bugs, and determine steps to reproduce.
- Design and implementation of internal automation tools for QA.
- Building test suites for our Front-end, UI, API, load, performance, and UAT.
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, and development teams on projects to understand requirements and create, automate, execute, manage, and report test plans, test cases, and test reports.
- Be the first point of contact for all client issues, debug and resolve them in time for a better customer experience.
- Understand deployment scenarios and manage deployment to test environments.
- Analytical ability to understand and work with complex application architecture
- Well-versed in Functional Automation – Web and API
- Knowledge of API testing and automation with Rest Assured
- Proficient in any of the following Automation Tools – Selenium / Playwright
- Experience in Performance/load testing with tools like Jmeter is a bonus
- Hands-on knowledge of testing backend platforms – Databases, Cache, and Queues is a plus
- Knowledge in client-side debugging for RCA of bugs
- Experience in QA infra technologies like Docker and Selenium Grid is an added bonus
- Experience in Version control tools like Git. And CI tools like Jenkins are required
- Keen inclination towards usability and end-user perspective of the application we build
- Own QA Processes in scrums. Estimate and plan projects with accuracy
- Contribution to open-source projects related to QA is a strong plus
Other essential qualities for this role:
- Proficient and fast in implementing required processes across teams
- Innovative and open to trying/learning new things to improve the system or processes
- Open to taking initiatives
- Good communication skills for explaining requirements across teams
- High personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
- Opportunity to work and collaborate with a truly global engineering team spread across 6 countries
- Routine hackathons and learning boot camps to promote knowledge sharing
- A healthy space for new ideas
- Choose your own work hours
About SaaS Labs
SaaS Labs is a global SaaS company powering Sales and Support teams of over 7000 growing businesses with its software ecosystem focused on automation, productivity, and collaboration. One of the fastest-growing companies in India, SaaS Labs is backed by leading investors such as Sequoia, Base10 Partners, and Eight Roads. Currently, their portfolio of products includes JustCall (Contact Center Software), Helpwise (Shared Inbox), Dialworks (Sales Readiness Platform), EasyCalendar (Scheduling Software), CallPage (Callback Automation), Atolia (Collaborative Workspace), and CallRoot (Call Tracking and Analytics).
SaaS Labs is a diverse international team of passionate problem solvers. With innovation, experimentation, and customer obsession at the heart of its ethos, the company has been honored with 30+ innovation awards including the coveted Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and FT High Growth Companies (Asia Pacific).