Junior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
Allow us to introduce ourselves
Hello there! We’re Appinio, the fastest (and coolest) market research platform. On a mission to make the world a little more fact-based, we help companies understand how consumers think and make better data-driven decisions.
We started out in Hamburg back in 2014 but we’re now humbled to call the world our playground, with over 200 employees spread across 25 cities (we’re remote-first), 2000+ international clients and a panel reach of 7 million, globally.
Want to be a part of the Appinio movement?
Your mission as a Junior Talent Acquisition Manager
We are looking for a passionate and driven Junior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) to join our HR team and to support the international growth of Appinio.
As (Junior) Talent Acquisition Manager you are in charge of finding and retaining top notch talent around the globe for Appinio by providing the best possible candidate experience. The Appinio team is our very core success factor and our biggest USP – by growing this group, you will have an enormous impact on our company’s success. You are the essential point of contact for your candidates as well as the trusted partner for your hiring managers.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist in developing and implementing strategies to attract and hire high-quality candidates across various functions and levels.
- Handle the end-to-end recruitment process, including drafting job descriptions, managing job postings, and tracking candidate progress.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand job requirements, qualifications, and team dynamics for open positions.
- Screen resumes and conduct initial screenings to assess candidates’ qualifications, experience, and cultural fit.
- Source candidates through various channels, including job boards, social media and professional networks
- Take lead in offer negotiations, including preparing and pitching compensation packages and other benefits to candidates.
- Stay updated on market trends, recruitment best practices, and emerging tools and technologies to contribute innovative ideas for continuous improvement.
- Enhancing our employer brand and ensuring an outstanding end-to-end candidate experience at all stages of the recruiting process
- Assist in developing and maintaining relationships with external partners like job boards, universities, and other talent sources.
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or a related field
- You have first work experiences in recruiting (with a high volume of candidates on a daily basis) – ideally in a start-up or other fast-paced environments
- You are familiar with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other HR technology tools
- You are experienced in resume screening, candidate assessment, and interview techniques
- You are able to evaluate candidate qualifications, skills, and cultural fit to make informed hiring recommendations
- You are fluent in English
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You adapt quickly to changing priorities, business needs, and evolving recruitment strategies
- You bring strong interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships and contribute to a collaborative team environment
- You have a proactive attitude towards learning and staying updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in talent acquisition.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility Policy – meaning there is no hard cap on the number of vacation days
- Work-from-anywhere Policy
- You have the chance to develop our amazing product from one of the countries where we operate: Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, the Netherlands or the UK
- You have the chance to work outside of your country of residence for a maximum of 180 days per year, given that you have a valid work permit for that country
- Udemy L&D Platform – full access to 22,000+ courses and certifications to deepen your knowledge as your career progresses
- All the hardware you need and your own MacBook
- In case you’re located in Hamburg or Berlin, you’ll get a Deutschlandticket or access to a mobility budget with the RYDES app to get you to and from the office space
- In case you’re located in Hamburg you’ll get access to our beautiful office in Hamburg’s city center – terrace and BBQ included 😉
- In case you are located in Germany or Spain, you will have access to a Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- In case you’re located in Berlin, you will have access to our co-working space to get together with our fellow Appinioneers
This post not only outlines our ideal candidate but also serves as an inspiration for what this role can evolve into. Even if you consider yourself an 80% fit but have a genuine passion for this position, we encourage you to apply. We’re eager to hear from individuals who share our enthusiasm.
Appinio is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.