IT Support Specialist
Type: Full Time
Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be Best in Class … and we want that for you too!
As an IT Support Specialist at Restaurant365, you will play a crucial role in providing front-line technical support, troubleshooting, and maintenance of our internal IT systems. The IT Support Specialist will work closely with end-users to resolve IT issues, optimize system performance, and ensure the security and reliability of the organization’s internal IT infrastructure.
How you’ll add value:
- End-user Support: Provide technical assistance to end-users, both remotely and on-site, to address and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity issues.
- Troubleshooting: Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and software problems, including desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices. Resolve issues related to operating systems, applications, and network connectivity.
- Hardware and Software Maintenance: Perform routine maintenance and updates on IT systems and equipment. Install, configure, and upgrade hardware and software as necessary.
- Network Support: Assist with network-related tasks, including setting up and maintaining user accounts, resolving connectivity issues, and ensuring network security.
- Security and Compliance: Maintain and enforce security protocols, ensuring data integrity, confidentiality, and compliance with relevant regulations. Implement and maintain backup and disaster recovery strategies.
- Documentation: Keep detailed records on helpdesk tickets, troubleshooting steps, and solutions provided. Create and update documentation for IT processes and procedures as needed.
- User Training: Provide training to end-users on IT systems, software applications, and best practices for data security during new hire orientation.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or an equally relevant field, or an equivalent combination of higher education and relevant work experience.
- Industry certifications such as CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), or equivalent will be considered in lieu of a college degree.
- 1+ year experience providing end-user technical support is required.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues of Windows PCs, Apple macOS devices, mobile devices, and A/V equipment efficiently.
- Knowledge of corporate security guidelines, authorization procedures, and staff onboarding/offboarding operations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 applications and administration is preferred, including user management, security configurations, and application deployment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Entra (Azure Active Directory) Administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively assist end-users and document technical procedures inside of internal helpdesk ticketing system.
- A customer-centric mindset with the ability to patiently communicate technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Understanding of enterprise MDM solutions such as Microsoft Intune and Jamf Pro.
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours when necessary to accommodate urgent support requests.
- Experience in any of the following systems are preferred: Freshservice, Slack, Atlassian, Monday.com, Torii, Mimecast.
- Occasional travel may be required.
R365 Team Member Benefits & Compensation
- This position has a salary range of $29.80-$40.86 per hour. The above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location. Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices.
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.