Title: IT Portfolio Product Manager (Remote) – Contract
Location: Rolling Meadows Illinois United States
We believe that every candidate brings something special to the table, including you! So, even if you feel that you re close but not an exact match, we encourage you to apply. We d be thrilled to receive applications from exceptional individuals like yourself.
Welcome to Gallagher a global leader in insurance, risk management, and consulting services. With a growing team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide, we empower businesses, communities, and individuals to thrive. At Gallagher, you can build a career whether it s with our brokerage division, our benefits and HR consulting division, or our corporate team. Experience The Gallagher Way, a culture fueled by shared values and a collective passion for excellence. Join one of our dynamic teams, where you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping Gallagher’s future and unlocking unparalleled opportunities for both clients and yourself.
The Portfolio Product Manager (PPM) will design and implement investment strategies and processes to drive optimal demand management through the use of Planview Portfolios and AgilePlace. The PPM will construct and manage Digital portfolios based on business value associated with multiple products. The PPM will support and improve business and technology processes by managing, monitoring, and reporting value stream metrics for various technology products.
- This is a Temp-To-Hire, W-2 position. We are not able to do 1099 or C2C.
- Fully remote role that will need to be based in the U.S.
- You must meet our U.S. Eligibility requirements for work authorization as noted under “additional Information” at the bottom of the job description.
- Manages portfolio budgets and financials
- Experience with optimizing resources for capacity
- Provides guidance on business value metrics for projects
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Planview Portfolios/AgilePlace integration to guide Product Owners on proper board setup
- Ensure Planview is configured and monitoring valuable Objective Key Results (OKRs)
- Responsible for communicating to product teams, stakeholders and executives
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years related experience required, including technical portfolio and project management
- Experience producing detailed project schedules and resource requirements
- Exceptional verbal, analytical and written communication skills must be comfortable speaking and writing to C-level audiences, as well as technical audiences.
- Planview Portfolios
- Agile Expertise
- OCM Expertise
- Business Process Improvement
- Risk Expertise
- Organizational Awareness adaptability and business process knowledge
- Data Acumen Data visualization, storytelling and literacy
- Cross-functional Collaboration Collaboration opportunity identification, consensus building, meetings facilitation and tactfulness
- Decision Making Responsiveness, persistence, and pattern recognition
- Digital Adoption Technology curiosity, savviness and personal technological adoption
- Financial Acumen financial foresight, organizational financial understanding and financial accounting
- Process and Framework Expertise
- Customer Centricity feedback responsiveness and design thinking
- Growth Mindset skills diversification and openness to feedback
- Coaching and Motivation coaching and team incentivization
- Analytical interest in metrics, data and driving continuous improvements
- Ability to drive consensus among various stakeholders, including technology management and third parties
- Ability to lead process improvement initiatives and to collaborate effectively with technology, application, compliance, and audit personnel at multiple levels
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to work at a fast pace and cope with conflicting deadlines
- Able to work under broad supervision
Click Here to review our U.S. Eligibility Requirements
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.