Title: Inbound Engagement Specialist (Bilingual)
This is a rare chance to have a significant personal impact in changing the lives of people and communities dealing with the effects of addiction. In this role, you are responsible for engaging with individuals who may be struggling with substance use disorders and helping them understand the whole-person care and individualized support that Eleanor Health provides. Through these interactions, you will lay the foundation of trust and understanding which lets them know that Eleanor Health is there for them when they need us. You will also help guide them to the appropriate Eleanor Health services if they choose to seek our help.
This role will report to Eleanor’s Access Team Supervisor
- Understand Eleanor Health’s care mode and be able to communicate it’s value in a clear, compassionate and non-judgmental way
- Understand how insurance works, including the plans our patients have, and be able to effectively verify insurance eligibility and communicate patient cost sharing responsibility
- Field inbound communications through various intake channels inquiring about the nature of Eleanor Health’s services, qualify patients for Eleanor Health’s care, and schedule them with the appropriate appointments in EMRs.
- Facilitate successful telehealth by performing virtual intakes, communicating with members to remind them about upcoming telehealth sessions and coaching them on accessing their sessions.
- Collaborate online with other care team members to facilitate the enrollment of new members to Eleanor Health, including making appointments, verifying insurances and collecting co-payments
- Outreach to individuals identified as having Substance Use Disorders to establish a relationship and let them know about Eleanor Health’s services
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Are Bilingual English/Spanish
- Have 3-4 years of customer facing experience, preferably in a healthcare setting, particularly behavioral health or substance use treatment
- Have experience working from home in a contact center environment, fielding a high number of calls each day
- Have experience and comfortable using technology such as computer telephony & EMR software to document patient interactions & schedule patients for appointments
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills, written communication skills, and active listening abilities
- Are highly empathetic, non-judgmental, open-minded and resilient
- Are able to build trust quickly and can translate complex concepts such as insurance and care into easily understood conversations that put potential patients at ease.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills, active listening abilities, and motivational interviewing skills
- Are highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to multitask between phone calls, documentation, and collaboration with other team members
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborate environment
- Our current hours are Monday – Friday from 8am-8pm EDT you must be available to work any shift during these hours
The total target compensation range for this position is $20-22 an hour. The actual compensation offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the applicant’s qualifications for the position; years of relevant experience; specific and unique skills; level of education attained; certifications or other professional licenses held; other legitimate, non-discriminatory business factors specific to the position; and the geographic location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will perform the job.
Eleanor Health offers a generous benefits package to full-time employees, which includes:
- Flexible time off that includes 80 annual hours of PTO accrued monthly + 10 wellness days granted on day 1 – unplug, relax, and recharge!
- 9 observed company holidays + 3 floating holidays- if you need a mental health day, celebrate a special holiday, or just want to take your birthday off and celebrate!
- Fully covered medical and dental insurance plan, with affordable vision coverage.– We are a health first company and we strive to make our plans affordable and accessible
- 401(k) plan with 3% match. We want our team members to be excited about their future and retirement
- Short-term disability- We understand that things happen, we want you to feel comfortable to take the time to recover. Fully paid by Eleanor!
- Long Term Disability – Picks up where Short Term Disability leaves off.
- Life Insurance – Both Eleanor and employee-paid options are available.
- Family Medical Leave- Eleanor Health’s Paid Family & Medical Leave ( PFML ) is designed to provide flexibility and financial peace of mind for approved family and medical reasons such as the birth, adoption, or fostering of a child, and for serious health conditions that they or a family member/significant other might be facing.
- Wellness Perks & Benefits- Mental Health is important to us and we want our employees to have the accessibility they deserve to talk things through, zen with a mindfulness app, or seek assistance from health advocates
- Mindfulness App Reimbursement
- 1 year subscription to TalkSpace
- Paid Membership to Health Advocate, One Medical, and Teladoc
About Eleanor Health:
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Florida, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with Medicare, Medicaid, and employers.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Types: Full-time