Title: Implementation Specialist
About the role
PetDesk is a leading provider of client communication software tailored for veterinary clinics to communicate with Pet Parents. As an Implementation Specialist at PetDesk, you will play a vital role in the onboarding and configuration of new customers through an inquisitive, consultative, and refreshingly personable post-sales process ensuring a smooth and successful transition to our software. Your expertise, attention to detail, and exceptional communication skills will be essential in uncovering and resolving unique needs, allowing pet care provider businesses to thrive.
Apply if you’re excited to:
- Lead the implementation process for new PetDesk customers, work closely with customers to gather requirements, configure the software to their specific needs, and ensure a smooth and efficient onboarding experience
- Use a customer success-based conversation approach that focuses on educating new customers on how we can help improve processes and save time. Conduct comprehensive training sessions to educate customers on how to use PetDesk’s software features and functionalities effectively
- Understand each customer’s unique requirements and challenges. Analyze and interpret results in our backend system to inform the customer, problem-solve through issues, and give accurate and confident responses
- Develop strong relationships with customers by providing exceptional service and support throughout the implementation process; act as a trusted advisor, offering guidance and best practices to help them optimize their use of PetDesk’s client communication software
- Identify and resolve technical issues or challenges customers face during the implementation process. Collaborate with internal teams, including product support, to ensure timely resolution of issues and customer satisfaction
- Maintain accurate documentation of customer interactions, implementation details, and configurations. Generate reports and provide insights on implementation progress, challenges, and successes to internal stakeholders
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in software implementation, customer success, or a related field with primary customer communications over the phone
- Proficient in learning and understanding software applications quickly. Familiarity with client communication software, CRM systems, or SaaS solutions is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport and trust with customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and resolve customer issues effectively
- Collaborative and able to work effectively with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, and customer support, to deliver excellent customer outcomes
- Excellent multi-tasker with the ability to self-manage and get the highest priority tasks done
- Experience in Salesforce, Zendesk, or similar software is strongly preferred
- Experience working with veterinary clinics or the pet care industry is a plus
Benefits & Perks
PetDesk is a remote organization focused on a culture, infrastructure, and ecosystem that supports team members’ participation in critical decisions and information sharing, regardless of location. Benefits and perks include:
- Medical coverage for employees and dependents (80-90% covered by employer)
- Employer HSA contribution with HDHP
- 401(k) match up to 3.5%
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dental & Vision coverage available
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 13 Paid Annual Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pawternity Leave, Financial Pet Adoption Support & Subsidized Pet Insurance
- $250 Annual Stipend for Learning and Development
PetDesk, an industry leader in Veterinary client communication software, has helped over 4,000 veterinary practices streamline business with simple software solutions that help pet parents stay current, and pet care providers stay connected. CLICK HERE to learn more about the company and why over 5 million users trust our app!
As a culture, we value curiosity, vulnerability, joy, and fulfillment – which drive us in our mission to engage pet parents in their pet’s health through a deeper relationship with their pet care providers – ultimately delivering on our vision to extend and improve the lives of pets, pet care providers, and the people working here at PetDesk. We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment among our gender-balanced workforce. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Please, no external recruiters candidate profiles submitted from external recruiting agencies will not be considered.
Notice at Collection to Applicants Residing in California
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate how we manage job applicants’ data. Our full notice outlining how your data will be processed as part of the application procedure for application locations is available at this link. By submitting your application, you agree to our use and processing of your data as required.