Implementation Manager, Operations
Customer Success Training & Implementation
Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides aunique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. Were constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be Best in Class … and we want that for you too!
The Implementation Manager, Operations is responsible for leading and overseeing end-to-end new client implementations. The position requires great project management, training, and teamwork skills to coordinate the tasks associated with each implementation. A successful applicant will have a proven track record of great attention to detail and the ability to stay two steps ahead on project tasks and timelines. The applicant will be required to manage multiple projects and tasks at once. The combination of technical know-how, interpersonal communication, a strong sense of initiative, and a drive to get the job done well will be critical to success. A successful member in this role will have a passion for teaching and training others on the set-up and long-term use of the R365 module.
How you’ll add value:
- Manage multiple implementation projects.
- Create, track progress and update project plans.
- Setup and configure the Operations modules of the R365 platform to meet the unique needs of the customers.
- Train customers to be self-sustaining on the R365 platform.
- Contribute to ongoing process documentation.
- Become a guru of all operations related features and processes in R365 software.
- Manage the full project lifecycle from kick-off to transition to Support and Customer Success.
- Provide industry /restaurant best practices, and solution expertise to customers and other team members.
- Act as liaison between customers, product managers, and executive management to provide feedback on new accounting feature developments.
- Partner with the Accounting Implementation Coach to ensure a smooth and complete project.
- Deescalate customer issues effectively and respectfully.
- Generate excitement and recognition of product value with clients.
- Promote platform value while you help customers recognize their goals and drive towards a successful, on-time rollout.
- Collaborate with the sales team during the sales cycle on client discovery for large scale clients to ensure proper planning.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Background in restaurant management
- Flexible and adaptable based on the needs of the client and internal team
- Critical thinking and advanced problem-solving skills
- Solution oriented mindset with ability to articulate under pressure
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate complex content with a simplified explanation
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Strong technical aptitude with experience communicating across multiple platforms
- Ability to prioritize and manage a pipeline of projects
- Love to problem-solve
- A passion for helping people get the most out of technology
R365 Team Member Benefits & Compensation
- This position has a salary range of $66,560-$70,000. The above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location. Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices.
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
$66,560 – $70,000 a year
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.