Human Resources Generalist
LoadSpring is expanding beyond hosting into the world of predictive transformation. At LoadSpring, we bridge innovation and transformation with our LoadSpring Cloud Platform and the integrated data capabilities we provide through ProjectINTEL. Our technology solutions provide a secure hosting platform to run the project and capital-intensive industries’ most crucial project applications, delivering a reporting and analytical database of clean, accurate, relevant, and structured data.
LoadSpring’s innovative, tenacious, and driven professionals benefit from a unique working environment where our teams blend varying perspectives, experiences, and technologies to solve complex problems. In our value-filled environment, you’ll feel supported with workplace flexibility, commitment to health and wellness, and varied professional growth opportunities. We are excited to invite you to apply for our HR Generalist position and see how you can help top companies around the globe unlock the power of their data and position them to make the best strategic business decisions!
About the Human Resources Generalist position:
As a LoadSpring Human Resources Generalist, you will participate in and administer the daily functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including administration of pay, benefits, and enforcing company policies and practices.
What you’ll need to be a successful Human Resources Generalist:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of Human Resource experience preferred.
What you’ll do as an HR Generalist:
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, and professional training.
- Conducts background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Administers and coordinates new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to benefits, and leave; performance and talent management; recognition, and morale; and training and development; and document retention practices.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We are proud of our high-energy and all-around fun working environment. Our team loves to come to work, loves to learn, and loves to win.
We offer the following perks to keep you happy, healthy, and engaged at work
- Investment in your cultural development by paying for you to take vacations abroad!
- An entrepreneurial culture where employees are empowered, leadership is open, and your ideas are executed.
- A spot where executives are your partners who encourage innovation and your growth.
- An entire company passionate about our cloud, technology, and top-notch customer service.
- A place where collaboration is highly valuable and all our employees feel like they sit in the office!
- As well as the usual benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k with a match, and more!
HR Generalist Compensation: $50,000 – $65,000 per year depending on experience.
LoadSpring Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.