Human Resources Coordinator
Savance has an opening for a Human Resources Coordinator.
Are you an independent and passionate self-starter ready to make a lasting HR impact? Do you embrace task variety and possess strong organizational and problem solving skills? Does it sound exciting to play a pivotal role in building a solid HR foundation for a growing software company that is designed to scale? If you answered yes, this sounds like the role for you! Apply for this unique opportunity to support all corporate HR efforts – playing a key role in recruitment, onboarding, compliance, team-building, communications, and general administrative support.
Savance is a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging, and demanding environment; and also a fun and rewarding place to work. We thrive as a team and are always looking for the people who are the right fit and have the right attitude. To excel at Savance, you have to love to be challenged, seek out opportunities to develop your skills, be confident yet humble, and be able to learn from your mistakes. We thrive working alongside smart, independent, and self-motivated people who get along well with others.
WHAT MAKES THIS POSITION UNIQUE:
Savance is experiencing an exciting HR revolution, from no formal HR to hiring a team in a rapid period of time. The HR Coordinator will partner closely with a 20+ year HR veteran to establish a scalable human resources department that caters to the needs of a readily expanding company and growing volume of HR activity. This is your chance to learn from a seasoned HR professional and truly evolve your career! The organization is on a fast-track to success and this is a truly pivotal role where your contributions are valued. We collaborate in a fully remote model that empowers our team to thrive from anywhere on the map. Your career isn’t bound by location but fueled by your passion and talent.
- Coordinating the recruitment, selection and hiring process.
- Coordinate recruitment planning to determine the company needs and develop accurate job descriptions and pay ranges
- Utilize a combination of methods to advertise the job and identify potential candidates including online postings, recruitment agencies, job fairs, employee referrals, or other relevant resources
- Actively narrow down the pool of candidates for each open position and conduct initial HR screenings
- Issue technical challenges and remain the main point of contact with candidates, providing updates on the position when available
- Coordinate the scheduling of technical, management, and team interviews
- Prepare and maintain interview guides relevant to each specific position
- Assist the team in assessing cultural fit and hiring top candidates with an emphasis on retention
- Help strengthen our recruitment reach and talent ecosystem
- Supporting Human Resources activities and ensuring execution according to plan
- Answer employee questions regarding HR policy, procedure, and practice
- Assist with internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Coordinate and complete new hire and termination activities
- Assist with payroll, benefits, or ad-hoc HR projects and initiatives as needed
- Schedule meetings, interviews, employee and company events, and maintain agendas
- Coordinate training and development sessions
- Maintain accurate, organized, and compliant employee recordkeeping
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Build positive, trusting relationships within all areas of the organization
- Initiate and participate in team-building activities
Our ideal candidate is
- A quick learner
- An excellent communicator
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources and/or related field
- 0-3 years work experience with HR duties preferred and/or related internship(s)
- Google Suite experience preferred: Docs, Sheets, Drive, Calendar, etc.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $40,000-$55,000 salary
- 2 weeks of paid time off
- 8-10 paid holidays a year
- 401k with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote, work from home position