Human Resources Consultant Lead
Job Number: 207604
Join Forbes’ 2022 Best Employer for Diversity!
As a human resources consultant lead, you’ll support a team of IT professionals while encouraging a high-performance culture. You’ll partner with all levels of the organization to support engagement, development, and inclusion. In addition, you will influence business outcomes, resolve employee-related issues, and mitigate risk for the organization. This role focuses on our people, supporting our business in coaching, developing, and other exciting initiatives. This is an opportunity to work with a strong team focused on building relationships at all levels in the organization and collaborating to continue to make Progressive a great place to work. This position is open to remote work; location is flexible with ability to travel, as needed.
Must have qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and a minimum of six years related work experience in Human Resources or business operations that includes leading people or cross functional teams
- In lieu of a degree, a minimum of eight years related work experience in Human Resources or business operations that includes leading people or cross functional teams.
- HR Generalist and/or leadership experience are strongly preferred
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, establish trust, collaborate, and impact positive change
- Ability to solve problems independently and effectively influence others to consider alternative points of view, leveraging data as appropriate, while maintaining partnerships and being strategic
- Strong communication, planning, and organization skills
- Comfortable working “in the gray” and able to utilize critical thinking skills to offer solutions, provide sound consultation and guidance
- $82,400 – $109,900/year
- Gainshare bonus up to 30% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness& mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
- Onsite gym & healthcare at large locations
Energage recognizes Progressive as a 2022 Top Workplace for: Innovation, Purposes & Values, Work-Life Flexibility, Compensation & Benefits, and Leadership.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: United States
Employee Status: Regular
Work From Home: Yes