USA – Remote
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Generalist to support our Americas Region. As a member of the HR Business Partner Team, the Business Partner Generalist performs a variety of people activities, including Talent Management, Performance Management, Engagement, Employee Development, Recognition, Compensation and Compliance.
What You’ll Do:
- Works closely with HR Business Partners to implement programs, policies and initiatives with employees.
- Build credible and trusting relationships with leaders and employees to help facilitate effective employee communications and relations.
- Produces regular and ad-hoc reports to ensure people business metrics are quantified and outcome driven.
- Conducts research and analyzes data on assigned projects.
- Owns and assists HRBPs with the delivery of Performance Improvement Process.
- Partners with HR Operations and Total Rewards and acts as local advisor to employees on people related questions, such as employee data, compensation and benefits issues like leaves of absence.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assists with employee off-boarding process including Workday workflow, communication with employee, exit-survey/exit interviews and separation agreements.
- Develops and supports programs and initiatives, including supporting CrowdStrike’s Culture and Values.
- May assist in the formulation of policies and procedures.
- Comfortably works with other team members in remote locations.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to cope with pressure maintaining a high standard of deliverables.
- Ability to demonstrate sound business judgement and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organization and follow-through skills.
- Ability to audit and analyze data, as well as propose methods for continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in a confidential environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work in a fast moving and changing environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate in various mediums to a wide variety of audiences.
- Customer focused and able to establish and sustain effective relationships
- Strong ability to multi-task and respond effectively to changing priorities and demands.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required and 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience supporting teams of 500+ employees.
- Experience guiding Leaders through the performance management process.
- Proficiency with Excel and other reporting tools.
- Experience supporting remote workers.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Experience with Workday, Box and PowerPoint preferred.
- Experience in a growing, global software environment is preferred.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com, for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary range for this position in the U.S. is $65,000 – $110,000 per year + variable/incentive compensation + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.