Title: HR Business Partner (HRBP)
Location: Remote/Nationwide Remote/Nationwide USA
The future of education is here and we are eager to work alongside those who want to make a positive impact and inspire change in the world around them.
The HRBP (Director) will be responsible for providing HR partnership/support to the assigned functional team. This will include handling employee relations issues, managing succession planning, and talent assessments as well as ensuring that Kaplan provides a great employee experience.
- Provide employee relations counseling and guidance on policies and procedures to all employees and leaders.
- Conducts employee relations investigations and successfully closes them out in a timely manner.
- Support Functional Leaders with Talent Assessment processes to include implementing development action plans and succession planning
- Manage succession planning and provide recommendations to managers and employees to assist in maximizing employee development.
- Mentors and coaches individuals on organizational and developmental issues.
- Drive Employment Engagement by assisting leaders with understanding survey data and creating and implementing effective employee engagement action plans
- Provides resources directly to business leaders by assessing departmental needs/organizational planning and development, evaluating departmental structure, job design, and workforce forecasting.
- Responsible for the establishment of performance management practices and supports leaders in follows through with action plans as needed.
- Participates in and facilitates the development and implementation of in-house training programs that address the company’s changing needs in collaboration with the Learning and Development team.
- Liaisons with the recruitment department for all recruitment needs for assigned functional groups, partners to support hiring and diversity initiatives.
- Partners with the HR Operations team on implementing projects, programs, and policies.
- Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 10+ Years of experience in Human Resources
- Expert knowledge of human resource policies, programs, practices
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with employees and management.
- Ability to work and lead multiple projects with proactive follow-through and tenacity.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to offer sound judgment when providing advice and counsel to employees.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and interact persuasively with leadership.
- Working knowledge of Workday
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
Remote work providing flexible work/life balance
Comprehensive Retirement Package including 401K company match and two pension programs
Our Gift of Knowledge Program provides tuition assistance and substantial discounts for our employees and close family members
Competitive health benefits and new hire eligibility starts day-1 of employment
Generous Paid Time Off includes paid holidays, vacation, personal, sick paid time-off, plus one (1) volunteer day and one (1) diversity and inclusion day to participate and give back to our local communities
And so much more!