HR Associate (HR Services)
This individual is responsible for primarily supporting technical and administrative HR needs as directed by HR Business Partners and/or Senior HR Consultants. HR Associates serve as the technical and administrative key resources and also handle a variety of HR project support tasks. HR Associates may also serve as key customer service contacts for internal and external stakeholders, including interacting over the phone and via email with clients. Enhanced knowledge of isolved HCM functionality and ability to keep pace in a fastgrowing department is required. A Senior designation is dependent upon ability to take on more complex projects, heightened communication and time management skills, and department need.
Core Job Duties
- Manage a queue of inquiries/requests/projects in support of the Defined HR team/clients. Triage client questions to appropriate personnel.
- Assist team with various daily tasks on an ad hoc and regular basis, such as fulfilling new client onboarding communication requirements, pulling HR templates, compiling new hire onboarding packets, etc.
- Assist Senior HR Associates and HR Consultants with Essential and Expert tier HR Gap Reviews, which requires working knowledge of Form I9 completion requirements, handbook and position description development best practices. Aid in multistate research for the analyses as needed.
- Handle payroll garnishment setup in isolved HCM and completing the garnishment answer for clients; ensure state and federal DOL compliance.
- Participate in a variety of HR related projects such as, position description revisions, market compensation report generation, handbook data entry into generator, prepare new hire onboarding packets, etc.
- Perform technical set ups in isolved such as certification builds, workflow creation, etc.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of isolved modules and functionality to identify upsell opportunities.
- Communicates efficiently and effectively with all stakeholders over the phone, via email, using Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Stay current with changing technology, including software programs. Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
- To perform this job successfully, the individual in this position must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills and ability required.
- Proven effective oral and written communications skills.
- Strong skills in using Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel and Word) and Adobe Flyer.
- Have excellent customer service and relationshipbuilding skills. Be professional and approachable, with the ability to provide quality customer service to multiple diverse work groups.
- Have strong time management skills. Able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously. Must be able to handle disruptions without allowing them to affect delivery of quality and timely services.
- Be detailoriented, accurate, organized, and proficient in working with HR documents (handbooks, position descriptions, forms, etc.) and HCM functionality.
- Able to work independently, be a selfstarter and collect and analyze data, as well as problem solve in a fastpaced environment.
- Associate’s Degree (A.A) from a twoyear college or university required
- A minimum of one (1) year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PHR and/or SHRMCP
About isolved isolved is an employee experience leader, providing intuitive, peoplefirst HCM (Human Capital Management) technology. Our solutions are delivered directly or through our partner network to more than five million employees and 145,000 employers – who use them every day to boost performance, increase productivity, and accelerate results while reducing risk. Our HCM platform, isolved People Cloud, seamlessly connects and manages the employee journey across talent management, HR & payroll, workforce management and engagement management functions. No matter the industry, we help highgrowth organizations employ, enable and empower their workforce by transforming employee experience for a better today and a better tomorrow. For more information, visit www.isolvedhcm.com.
isolved is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. isolved is a progressive and openminded meritocracy. If you are smart and good at what you do, come as you are. Visit www.isolvedhcm.com/careers for more information regarding our incredible culture and focus on our employee experience. Visit www.isolvedeebenefits.com for a comprehensive list of our employee total rewards offerings.