Healthcare Communicator Data Entry Specialist
United States – Remote
Representing clients on a variety of projects via inbound/outbound telecommunication.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield, represent a top biotechnology company.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits – accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What will you be doing?
- Maintain excellent quality standards for all client programs; adhere to program guidelines. Accurately transcribe and data enter information required by individual programs and correctly capture in specific program databases.
- Adhere to all company policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Display flexibility within department to maximize utilization.
- Exhibit highly effective transcription and data entry skills meeting or exceeding productivity expectations.
- Must safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Manage day to day activities of patient and health care provider support requests and deliverables across multiple communication channels i.e. Fax, Chat, eMail, etc.
- Perform intake of cases and capture all relevant information in the Case Management system
- Ensure all support requested is captured within the Case Management system and routed to appropriate next step using decision tools and reference guides
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of requests including reviewing source documentation
- Escalate complex cases, when appropriate
- Maintain excellent quality standards for all client programs; adhere to program requirements and guidelines.
- Accurately transcribe and document information received via form into client databases
What do you need for this position?
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work-related experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Knowledge of reimbursement mechanisms for medical and pharmacy benefits, patient access processes and patient assistance programs: operational policies and processes preferred.
- Proficiency in reviewing intake documents thoroughly and entering information in database with little to no errors.
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple parallel projects with strong time management skills
About Ashfield Engage
Ashfield Engage, part of Inizio, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Commercial, Patient Solutions, Medical Affairs, Market Access, and Event Experiences to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at: https://ashfieldengage.com/
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.