Head of Content Insights
- Global Content & Creators
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
We are looking for a Head of Content Insights, reporting to the Global Head of Content Insights and Scale, at Pinterest. As the Head of Content Insights, you will be responsible for leading a team that understands the role of emerging creator communities and how to address Pinterest’s creator ecosystem needs; as well as evaluating engagement, trends and case studies on the platform and converting them into transferable best practices for creators, publishers and agencies to ensure their success.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and lead coordinated strategy to grow, evolve and amplify guided navigation tools and resources, to enable creators across their lifecycle.
- Collaborate on data-driven approaches to expand our offering while driving business outcomes through considered prioritization and sound performance measurement.
- Work across Pinterest’s cross-functional partners including Marketing, Business Operations and Product teams to ensure alignment and develop and evolve measurement plans to prioritize work and evaluate success.
- Act as the Audience Development SME to evangelize the mission and impact across the organization, and drive excellence in the space.
What we’re looking for:
- This role requires a customer-focused, data-driven, independent (yet collaborative), digital-passionate innovative leader who is excited about being a part of the growing and evolving a healthy content ecosystem on Pinterest.
- Combined analytical and creative skills, with a global mindset.
- 10+ years relevant experience with a focus on content, creator and marketplace dynamics that interplay to drive content results and 5+ years team management experience.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and scaling learnings to an ecosystem of partners across one or a variety of platforms.
- Proven track record in connecting strategy to an actionable and measurable roadmap to achieve desired business goals.
- Strong analytical and financial skills to collaborate with diverse analytics and finance partners, as well as manage P&L objectives across a complex business.
- Exceptional leadership, relationship-building, influencing skill an experience working with cross-functional partners in a highly matrixed environment.
- Team management experience is required for this role, and the right candidate will have led teams and been responsible for their performance, career development, and hiring.
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator; proven ability to develop strong presentations and communicate effectively with diverse audiences.
- Deep understanding of the online creator landscape, technology and/or experience as a creator.
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
At Pinterest we believe the workplace should be equitable, inclusive, and inspiring for every employee. In an effort to provide greater transparency, we are sharing the base salary range for this position. The position is also eligible for equity. Final salary is based on a number of factors including location, travel, relevant prior experience, or particular skills and expertise.
US based applicants only