Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
About BoomPop, Inc.
Who we are
BoomPop is on a mission to bring people together. We make it easy for you to have fun and connect on a human level with the people you work with, no matter where you are.
We launched with amazing virtual events and quickly expanded to IRL (think: offsites, retreats, client summits, annual kickoffs) as well as a single platform that makes it easy for any company to manage everything in one place. Although we’re barely 3yrs old, we have over 5,000 clients (Google, Apple, Netflix, Nike, Accenture) and have brought over 200,000 people together so far. And we’re just getting started. Our team is completely remote, but we gather in person quarterly.
Umm… corporate events?
Oh YES, corporate events. We, as humans, spend ⅓ of our time working. And ⅓ asleep. The majority of our life is spent with people at work! The tectonic shift that is remote work has left 57% of office space vacant (yeah…$1.7T of annual spend: poof), and companies such as Airbnb, Salesforce, Shopify, and Reddit are all adopting the new mantra: “Offsites are the new office.” Companies around the world need help bringing their teams together and our goal is to make planning a company kickoff, client summit, or retreat as easy as buying products on Amazon. Watch. Us. Do. It. (Or actually, come help.)
Group travel pre-pandemic was already 40% of the $800B corporate travel industry and it’s absolutely exploding as companies shift facilities spend to IRL events. (by the way, 73% of clients are managers planning events for the first time in their careers … shouldn’t be their job.)
About the role
We are looking for a Growth Specialist to join the Growth team here at BoomPop. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the growth team on various marketing, sales, and revenue projects.
This role’s entire mission is to use data to implement, test, and optimize at different points along our user funnel. This can be everything from demand generation, lifecycle marketing, to our conversion funnel.
This is an entry level role, and perfect for someone looking to learn in a fast-paced start-up environment. This role is very cross functional, and will work closely with members from our sales team, marketing team, product team, and more. This role reports into the VP of Growth.
We are looking for someone who is a team player, a self starter, has excellent organizational and project management skills, a strong work ethic, and wonderful communication skills. If you are hungry to learn and are a self-motivated individual, we encourage you to apply.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to develop and implement data-driven growth strategies
- Support and optimize marketing automation efforts in our CRM (HubSpot)
- Build dashboards and reporting for growth initiatives
- Assist and support in revenue enhancement initiatives
- Build and create sales and merchandising collateral
- Support sales team operations
- Create web content and collateral such as blog posts
- Support email personalization and segmentation, including newsletter creation
- Test and iterate different growth strategies
- Experience in growth, marketing, or product
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in building and maintaining relationships with potential partners
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- A desire to learn and grow in the growth or marketing field
- Startup experience a plus!