Growth Marketing Manager
Miami, Florida, United States
Please note this role is for our portfolio company emailable.com
As Growth Marketing Manager at Emailable, you will help drive the development and management of our fast-paced client acquisition strategy through growth and demand generation strategies. You’ll work cross-functionally with sales and partnerships to hit aggressive growth targets and deliver end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to identifying trends and new opportunities for growth.
- Hit key metrics for awareness and direct response, while managing an overall CAC and ARPU.
- Contribute to and execute a robust testing framework (A/B Testing, etc.) consistently driving new learnings across the organization to improve conversion rates.
- Develop creative briefs and oversee creative execution for growth campaigns to hit targets.
- Develop and be mindful of prospect journey landing pages that correspond with creative by channel— develop target messaging and flows based on key personas, behavioral data, and more.
- Build and maintain comprehensive reporting on key growth KPIs including visit-to-signup rate and campaign performance.
- Share results and learnings with cross-functional stakeholders, ensuring alignment and visibility.
- 5+ years of related performance marketing experience
- Deep expertise running multi-channel B2B SaaS campaigns
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Deep familiarity with CAC, CPA, CPC, CPM, and LTV
- High proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets, Hubspot as well as a strong grasp of funnel analytics, A/B testing, and metrics driven performance marketing
- Deep understanding of a broad array of paid marketing channels
- Ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems and be innovative in terms of growth hacking
- Passion for Marketing – you stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Preferred pay as you go revenue business expertise
- Superb organizational and client service skills
- A proven self-starter and proactive communicator
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and demonstrate exceptional time and calendar management skills
- You constantly push the upper bound and are innovative in how you think about solving problems
- Base Salary + Cache Rewards.
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits.
- Work from anywhere in the world.
- Loose vacation policy.
- Flexible work hours.