Graphic Production Artist
Work from home
By joining Numotion, you will be a part of the nation’s leading provider of Complex Rehabilitation Technology. Numotion is helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are improving the lives of people with disabilities by enabling them to actively participate in everyday life. Maintaining our standing as the industry leader in CRT comes from having a workforce with a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment based on open dialogue, active listening and ongoing definitive actions.
A Graphic Production Artist will play a crucial role in the execution of all creative assets for retail. They will guide the direction of creative projects by developing a big-picture vision and brand guidelines. They develop and produce all print and digital assets for catalog and site assets. They will collaborate closely with marketing, merchandising, and agency partners to develop accurate and visually appealing product representation across various marketing channels.
- Develop and oversee complex graphics design projects from conception to completion; develops and maintains project schedules, records, files, and work product.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand marketing initiatives and project requirements; Generate clear ideas and concepts across different types of media. Develop and prepare sketches, storyboards, and roughs to visualize ideas.
- Develop final drawings, logos, posters, banners, flyers, brochures, signs, workbooks, report, and layouts.
- Partner with external agency to delegate responsibility and oversee collaborative work product.
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members.
- Create and update visually engaging layouts for our print catalogs, ensuring accurate representation of products, pricing, and promotional offers.
- Collaborate with marketing, merchandising and agency partners to execute for catalog covers and internal pages that align with the SpinLife brand.
- Develop and translate various brand designs into mechanical art.
- Evaluate industry trends, best practices, emerging technologies, assess new data and keep up to date with the latest marketing/graphic design techniques to develop innovative ideas throughout the design process.
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the original creative concept and layout.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to execute HTML emails, including traditional HTML coding and testing email templates.
- Optimize images for various marketing platforms, ensuring high-quality visuals and fast loading times.
- Develop and maintain brand consistency within established style guidelines and visual standards.
- Retouch and enhance product images to present them in the most appealing and accurate way.
- Manage and organize digital assets, including product images, graphics, and templates.
- Utilize Numotion Leadership Principles to perform the job with integrity, compliance, and values consistent with Numotion’s mission.
- Adhere to employee or customer confidentiality and comply with Numotion’s policies and federal regulations.
- Always provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the operations. Provide solutions for customer concerns and continually focus on customer service as our top priority.
- The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or as deemed necessary by management.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and directly relevant experience may be considered.
- Minimum 2 years proven experience as a Production Artist or similar role, with a strong portfolio showcasing catalogue design and web designs for site and email.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design software, including Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) and Canva.
- Online meeting platforms like Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Google Hangouts.
- Project management platforms like Airtable, monday.com and ClickUp.
- Experience coding responsive HTML emails using CSS and HTML.
- Solid understanding of email marketing best practices, including knowledge of email platforms (experience with Klaviyo a plus)
PREFERRED COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to proofread and spot inconsistencies in layout.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of print production processes and file preparation for print.
- Extensive knowledge in artistic and visual design.
- Understanding of design thinkingand UX design
- Knowledge of coding languagesand online marketing tools.
- Experience in copywriting, photography, graphic design and other creative areas.
- Creative and conceptual thinking.
- Big-picture vision for aligning creative projects with company and brand mission.
- Project and time management skills with strong leadership skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative and people-oriented mentality.
- Analytical and critical thinking.
PHYSICAL WORK REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent use of hands, wrists, fingers associated with using computer equipment.
- Prolonged periods of time working at a desk and/or on a computer.
- Occasionally move and reach with arms and hands.
- Ability to lift/move up to 10 pounds.
At Numotion, we offer competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, a 401k, and life insurance. Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and do not tolerate discrimination against our employees, customers, and partners regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status. Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.