Graphic Designer I
Job Locations US-United States
Ferrellgas is looking for a Graphic Designer to join the team! Under general supervision, the Graphic Designer I helps to maintain brand standards and create visual solutions, through asking questions and creative problem solving for company brands.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation
- Wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Remote work environment
- Creates original designs as well as edits existing designs using layout, composition, and typography.
- Works with team to conceptualize and develops digital and print assets for marketing campaigns based on consumer demographic.
- Creates and finalizes artwork under tight deadlines, often for multiple jobs at once.
- Professionally prepares files for both print production and digital needs.
- Helps maintain and works under brand standards for company brands.
- Works with internal team and outside vendors in the production of materials.
- A team player that performs all daily tasks associated with creative needs and production.
- Brings ideas for continued improvement in daily responsibilities, campaigns, or business in general.
- Creates social media design across all platforms.
- Shoots and edits photography and videography.
- Actively participates in creative brainstorming sessions.
- Helps with other projects and responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, advertising, or a related field.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including short form writing skills).
- Strong problem-solving skills: ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong creativity skills are required.
- Proven experience with Macintosh & PC computer systems, Adobe Creative Suite Software and MS Office Suite.
- Some large campaign experience across multiple channels, both print and digital.
- Product/industrial design experience helpful.
- Video editing and animation skills are a plus.
- Illustration skills are a plus.
- Email design and creation (HTML knowledge a plus).
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills are preferred.
- Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United States
- Applicants must not now, or any time in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa.
Why work for Ferrellgas? We’re so much more than a company that consistently ranks among the nation’s largest propane retailers. We’re also a company that strives to provide the very best propane service in each of the hundreds of communities we serve across the United States.
Ferrellgas has been recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in America. For more information about the company culture, visit our Life at Ferrellgas page. If you’re interested in being a part of a winning company, join the Ferrellgas team today!
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Ferrellgas is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran or military status, genetic information, disability, national origin, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law. If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use any one of Ferrellgas’ electronic means of applying for jobs as a result of your disability you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via: or calling:
Please note: Ferrellgas will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.