Graphic Design 4
US – Remote
This position is part of a creative team and will help to lead the design and creative efforts for our clients on behalf of our organization. The creative team develops a variety of print/interactive and internal/external marketing executions for a variety of diverse industries. All creative efforts are coordinated through the creative director and with the client to maintain/maximize their brand and develop best in class creative solutions. The Graphic Designer must be passionate about design and consumer trends, is a forward thinker for new and innovate ways to deliver ideas to our clients and thrives in a professional, collaborative, fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects within a corporate/creative setting.
- Develops and prepares creative deliverables (for primarily print with some interactive) in collaboration with assigned team
- Follows projects throughout all stages from conception/photography (if necessary) /layout to print production, providing creative leadership support to produce technically correct, print ready mechanical files for release
- Interacts regularly with creative director, creative peers, client partners and other team members as needed for completion of assigned projects
- Communicates clearly and concisely through words, imagery, use of color, design and layout
- Interprets creative briefs and turns them into visual reality at a world-class level
- Takes ownership and successfully executes through all stages of creative development on target, on time and on budget
- Understands/respects the client’s design needs and methodology
- Effective communication with peers, senior management and clients across all topics from business to creative.
- Keen eye for detail and a passion for typography
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with the ability to listen, contribute and execute work according to a clients creative brief
- Self starter with strong organizational abilities in multitasking and time management
- Asks questions, seeks answers and solutions for project assignments
- Ability to illustrate concepts as sketches on paper.
- Able to convey needs, ideas, and opinions clearly to others. This includes projecting credibility, poise, and confidence, even under difficult or adversarial conditions.
- Promotes collaboration, support and inclusion within the agency to support a positive work experience among all employees
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Able to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems.
- Must be able consistently identify critical elements, variables and alternatives to develop solutions.
- Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions.
- Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems.
- Able to apply excellent business acumen and collaborative skills when resolving problems.
- Able to apply excellent functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC, or other technical tools in completing assignments.
- Able to apply expertise in all the tools or applications used to complete work assignments.
- Able to mentor junior level team members in the use of tools and/or systems in the position.
- Requires excellent communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
- Able to explain programs policies and procedures in language that is understood by others. .
- Must be able to modify communication style both formal and informal to match the appropriate level of the audience targeted.
- Requires strong understanding of the impact of a message on the organization or customer.
- Able to write with the clarity and precision necessary for the work being performed.
- Bachelor’s degree in discipline related to function of work with 7+ years of relevant work experience
- OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience
- Must possess a strong and successful portfolio of imaginative work across multiple business channels including corporate/industrial branding, collateral, direct mail, POS/POP, retail, annual reports, packaging and B2B/B2C campaigns.
At RRD, our people make a difference every day in production, working with customers, or behind the scenes in a support role. They know how to manage the job and exceed expectations. Founded in 1846, RRD is a global company that employs over 25,000 people in 40 countries across the globe. For a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with an innovative industry leader, consider starting or continuing your career with RRD!
The national pay range for this role is $57,100 to $118,400 annually. The pay range may be slightly lower or higher based on the geographic location of the hired employee. The actual pay offered may vary based upon, but not limited to: education, skills, experience, proficiency, performance, shift and location. In addition to base salary, depending on the role, the total compensation package may also include participation in a bonus, commission or incentive program. RRD offers benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, disability insurance, 401(k) with match, life insurance and other voluntary supplemental insurance coverages, plus tuition assistance, maternity leave, adoption assistance, and employer/partner discounts.