Global People Administrator
What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/
The GPA is responsible for ensuring that all the People administration processes from the moment a candidate has reached the penultimate stages of the recruitment processes. The GPA will ensure that all our systems, databases and platforms are updated and that the relevant stakeholders – from the candidates, team lead, Finance/ payroll and Staffing – are kept informed at all times as and when necessary.
- Regularly meet with Staffing and Project Management teams, People Officers and team members directly to ensure that the information provided on the People Data Systems is accurate and up-to-date.
- Take full ownership for the onboarding and offboarding of all team members: holding directly responsibility when it comes to data management, socialisation, training, background checks and people analytics.
- Supporting the People Officers, CHRO and the People Managers with People initiatives like Team Surveys, Focus groups and other people data collection.
- Be the subject matter expertise on the various People Data Systems such as Personio, Leapsome, Notion; and constantly scan the external market for ways to improve the People processes and tools.
- Improve internal communication by regularly updating the team on celebrations, new joiners, industry events, policy updates and interesting/ fun things happening with the non-work related Slack channels.
- Promote a mentally and psychologically safe working environment within Nethermind by running simple health campaign and working with external groups and companies.
- Remain up-to-date on the latest research and development in the field of mental health and understand the basics of how to support people through mental health issues.
- Ensuring that all new employees are uniformly onboarded into the company receiving all their information in a timely manner.
- Responsible for all verification checks of candidates’ background and references.
- Act as the first point of contact for questions relating to starting within Nethermind concerning employees’ orientation, employment contract and working in the company.
- Ensure that all new employees receive the mandatory training: P&C training and access to people policies, CEO induction and GDPR-related training.
- Manage all the processes concerning onboarding and offboarding coordinating between Finance/ Payroll, Legal, People & Culture and the wider business.
- Add the employee to a variety of HR Tech. stack for now this includes Leapsome, Notion and Codility.
- The entire team (Nethermind) is made aware of the various onboarding and offboarding processes and their respective roles in each.
- All the employee records concerning onboarding and inductions are kept up-to-date and any issues are dealt with swiftly.
- Drafting and dealing with all People related administration e.g. reference letters, correspondence and other requests from the team.
- Some understanding of the legal regulations which are mentioned within the employment contract and policies and procedures.
Essential skills and knowledge
- Highly organised individual and a “Complete Finisher”
- Experience working within a fast growth working environment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills with high emotional intelligence
- Good working knowledge of Notion
- Good working knowledge of HRIS
- Previous experience working in a remote and international working environment
- Mental health advocate or possession of mental health first aid training
We are always on the lookout for talent!