Global Head of Revenue Operations
General & Administration Finance
Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance.
The Saviynt Finance team is looking to add a Global Head of Revenue Operationsto our growing team. In this newly formed role, you’ll drive strategic alignment throughout all the revenue-driving functions marketing, sales, operations, finance, renewals, and customer success across the entire customer lifecycle, to drive uninhibited growth and exceptional customer experience. The Global Head of Revenue Operations will lead the creation of the single view of the customer by designing the interconnected technology network / stack of tools and processes that allow for the single source of truth. This is an ideal role for a master collaborator with a passion for working with revenue teams and their leaders to clearly identify trends, communicate process changes, and continuously identify and implement improvements.
- Responsible for hands-on execution and optimization of the end-to-end revenue model of the organization creating alignment across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Professional Services functional areas.
- You and the team will act as an admin or owner for our sales, marketing, and customer success platforms, making sure they are setup properly and optimized for success.
- Engage deeply with the business to understand their requirements, operating models such that you can advocate for solutions that account for / optimize all business systems and processes, building one team of internal operators and technologists.
- Design/build handoff processes across each revenue generating functions (pre-sales to post-sales) to ensure efficiency across functions (e.g account scoring, lead routing, post-sales account/opportunity hygiene, onboarding, renewals, etc.).
- Hold yourself, the team, and others accountable to simplifying and automating wherever possible, constructing processes that scale through technology.
- Design and implement best in class compliance processes and reporting across critical areas of systems and GTM motions. Enforce and monitor data hygiene across the customer journey and platforms.
- Maintain an up to date understanding of Revenue Operations technology options and best in class playbooks for SaaS operations. Understand technology landscape to look around corners and spot potential gotchas in scope.
- Serve as the Revenue Operations subject matter expert to counterparts in Customer Success, Deal Desk, Finance, Marketing, Partner Org, Professional Services, and Sales on all operational activities related to deal closure, opportunity management, quoting, booking, provisioning, etc.
- 7+ years of experience leading Revenue Operations for high-growth B2B SaaS (SaaS Company Experience Required)
- Experience having built the foundation of Revenue Operations before. Must possess a strong POV of what a best-in-class SaaS Companies infrastructure design and operating processes around all revenue generating activities should look like
- Expert level understanding of quote to cash processes, including quoting, order processing and SaaS subscription entitlement management
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce, with experience building an interconnected environment across technologies. Example of other technologies are NetSuite (Finance), CPQ (Quoting), Gainsight (Customer Success), DocuSign (Contracting), Celigo (API Tools), Marketo (Marketing), Microsoft Azure / PowerBi (Data Warehousing and BI Tools)
- Comfortable in ambiguity, thrive through change, are highly adaptable and can create clarity and focus in a dynamic environment
- Experience managing workloads in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a high-growth, cloud software company with phenomenal people, that is building the most innovative identity platform in the world. Your time at Saviynt will be worthwhile. You will experience tremendous growth and learning while being part of something you are helping to define and build from the ground up. Through challenging yet rewarding work, you will be able to directly impact our clients, all within a welcoming and positive work environment. If you’re resilient and enjoy working in a dynamic high-growth environment you belong with us!