- Remote Worldwide
- $110k – $140k
Counterplay Games is looking for a Gameplay Programmer responsible for implementing gameplay systems and tools for our encounter and progression systems in Unreal Engine 5 for our upcoming PC Title. They’ll collaborate closely with our design team to provide the best possible experience and value to our players.
The ideal candidate adores action roguelikes.
- Implement and maintain gameplay systems and UI screens
- Write clear, maintainable, functional, and usable code
- Profile, optimize, and debug code
- Fluent in C++, 3+ years professional programming experience
- 1+ years game development experience
- Exceptional skill with data structures, logic, linear algebra, 2D math and distributed systems
- Ability to design and implement systems and APIs used by non-programmers
- Comfortable with extending and improving an established code base
- Experience with shipping a title in Unreal Engine 4/5
- Experience with at least one shipped title, preferably on PC or consoles
- Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related degree