We are looking for a Fraud Analyst to join our team!
Since its inception in 2009, AstroPay has grown from a prepaid voucher provider in Brazil to become the online payment solution of choice for a rapidly growing global community of millions of passionate users in Latin America, Asia, Africa and Europe.
We aim to be ‘more than just a wallet’: from payment solutions to digital debit cards and crypto-investing. We’re driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude, which keeps pushing us to innovate and offer new solutions.
Our customers and users expect the best, and our teams are proud to deliver it.
What you’ll do:
- – Management of disputes reported by payment providers, preparation of defense documentation, reporting of metrics, debit control of fraud transactions and coordination of the dispute process whilst identifying and suggesting improvements
- – Identify fraud patterns by continuously monitor and review traffic for early warnings of suspicious activity
- – Analyze users who have been blocked to evaluate a possible rehabilitation and investigate users with fraudulent activity
- – Investigate compliance cases highlighted by transaction monitoring systems and action/report suspicious activity
- – Monitor results and opportunities for improvement of KYC processes with the technology area and interface with the company’s suppliers
- – Analyze new merchants applications and generate onboarding reports
- – Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as legal, compliance, operations and technology teams to achieve objectives and communicate awareness of fraud trends and initiatives
- – Design procedure manuals and create reports on the performed tasks
- – Assist in special projects and ad-hoc assignments, upon request
What you’ll need:
- – Previous experience in fraud prevention of at least 2 years
- – Strong analytical skills and passionate for discovering new patterns
- – Attention to detail without losing the big picture
- – Enthusiastic, proactive, team player & problem solver
- – Very good organization and detail orientation
- – Fluent written and spoken English (must)
- – Spanish and Portuguese are a plus
- – Advanced Knowledge of excel and spreadsheets
- – Knowledge of data visualization and analysis, SQL is a plus
- Flexible hours: We are results-oriented.
- Professional growth: Take off your professional career. Explore your passions.
- Fully remote: Work from anywhere.
- English Lessons: English is essential to work here, we offer the possibility to improve this language.
- AstroTeam: Get in touch with your team and have fun.
- Training: Keep learning for free with EDX platform.